Explanations for PrepTests

MissLucky

Explanations for PrepTests

Postby MissLucky » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 pm

Where can I find GOOD explanations to Real LSATs? I know Kaplan has explanations to every preptest online for people enrolled in their course, but is there a way for me to access that (or do they sell it separately) without being in the course? Or any other suggestions?

LSAT Blog

Re: Explanations for PrepTests

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Kaplan only makes their explanations available to those who take their course.

The SuperPrep book (published by LSAC) contains 3 real LSATs with complete explanations, and its explanations for LR and RC are very good.

You can post your specific PrepTest questions here on the forum and get explanations to any PrepTest question.

MissLucky

Re: Explanations for PrepTests

Postby MissLucky » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:45 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:Kaplan only makes their explanations available to those who take their course.

The SuperPrep book (published by LSAC) contains 3 real LSATs with complete explanations, and its explanations for LR and RC are very good.

You can post your specific PrepTest questions here on the forum and get explanations to any PrepTest question.

Hmm, thanks.

For those people who haven't taken Kaplan, then, how do they understand the reasoning behind right and wrong answers in preptests if there are apparently not really any systematized full explanations to preptests out there (other than the 3 real lsats with explanations int he SuperPrep book)?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”