How getting a 145 on my LSAT is going to change my life.

Re: How getting a 145 on my LSAT is going to change my life.

Postby 09042014 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Oblivion_08 wrote:
moff12 wrote:
Oblivion_08 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:I could be drunk and score 20 points better than a 145. WTF is wrong with you?

Were you shitting yourself the entire test? You got less than half right.

Whats your problem? Why do you go out of your way to make fun of someone? Just because you did better on your test does not give you the right to make fun of someone who did not. You are the one who needs to grow up. Last time I checked the was more to life than an lsat score.

Thank you moff. I was told to come to this site to get advice from experienced LSAT takers are current lawyers. All i've seen here is a bunch of snobby trolls and ignorant gelatinous tapeworms.

Big words from someone who can barely read.

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 pm

moff12 wrote:So you just go around looking for an opening to make fun or someone? Wow

Talk about single and living with his mom huh?

KibblesAndVick

Postby KibblesAndVick » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Oblivion_08 wrote:Thank you moff. I was told to come to this site to get advice from experienced LSAT takers are current lawyers. All i've seen here is a bunch of snobby trolls and ignorant gelatinous tapeworms.

"Thanks for reading my story! GET MOTIVATED PEOPLE!" I missed the part where you asked for advice. Which is why this thread sucked. If you had asked for LSAT advice it would have had so much more potential...

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Desert Fox wrote:I could be drunk and score 20 points better than a 145. WTF is wrong with you?

LOL

Hey man, maybe he misbubbled on every section!

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Yeah because the LSAT is an indicator of how good my reading skills are. I am proficient in three languages, I can read write and speak fluently in all three. English being my strongest. Get your head out of your ass and go troll somewhere else.

Danteshek

Postby Danteshek » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 pm

We are not being unsupportive. We are telling you the truth. You will probably ignore us to your own detriment. Don't come whining next year when you have a 2.7 GPA. You need to wait several years before going to law school, if you go at all.

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 pm

KibblesAndVick wrote:
Oblivion_08 wrote:Thank you moff. I was told to come to this site to get advice from experienced LSAT takers are current lawyers. All i've seen here is a bunch of snobby trolls and ignorant gelatinous tapeworms.

"Thanks for reading my story! GET MOTIVATED PEOPLE!" I missed the part where you asked for advice. Which is why this thread sucked. If you had asked for LSAT advice it would have had so much more potential...

What advice could I possibly ask for? How are you guys going to fix my 145. I'm taking a testmasters class now, is that a good class? If I asked that someone was going to say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON ASSHOLE"

DaveBear07

Postby DaveBear07 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 pm

This place can be a kind of minefield. However, I strongly second this----

Thirteen wrote:Use the Powerscore Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles to prep. They are worth their weight in gold.

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:12 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:

LOL

Hey man, maybe he misbubbled on every section!

HAHAHAHA LMFAO LMFAO YOU ARE HILARIOUS!

Postby 09042014 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Oblivion_08 wrote:Yeah because the LSAT is an indicator of how good my reading skills are. I am proficient in three languages, I can read write and speak fluently in all three. English being my strongest. Get your head out of your ass and go troll somewhere else.

Then explain why you can't read a couple paragraphs and answer questions about it?

Postby 09042014 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=41657

Do this ^^^^

Every part of it, exactly.

hellokitty

Postby hellokitty » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Good luck on your retake! There are definitely some genuinely nice people on this site! I think you'll find them, but there are also an equal amount of people that feel like the LSAT is the only measurement/indicator of intelligence on the planet. People freak out, people get nervous. Shit happens. It's not the end of the world.

Ignore the negativity and study hard for October!!!

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Danteshek wrote:We are not being unsupportive. We are telling you the truth. You will probably ignore us to your own detriment. Don't come whining next year when you have a 2.7 GPA. You need to wait several years before going to law school, if you go at all.

I have a 3.4. I've gone from a 2.3 in my freshman year to a 3.4 in my senior year? What the hell are you talking about.

moff12

Postby moff12 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

hellokitty wrote:Good luck on your retake! There are definitely some genuinely nice people on this site! I think you'll find them, but there are also an equal amount of people that feel like the LSAT is the only measurement/indicator of intelligence on the planet. People freak out, people get nervous. Shit happens. It's not the end of the world.

Ignore the negativity and study hard for October!!!

+1

pinkzeppelin

Postby pinkzeppelin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Thirteen wrote:Use the Powerscore Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles to prep. They are worth their weight in gold.

Let's do this.

Current value of gold = ~ $18,000 per pound.

According to amazon, the Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles weigh 4.7 lbs together:

http://www.amazon.com/PowerScore-LSAT-L ... 101&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logical-Reas ... 101&sr=8-3

So that is: $84,600.

That's probably about right, since the use of these books alone would probably move you from admission at a school to admission with a half scholarship.

Cool.

KibblesAndVick

Postby KibblesAndVick » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Oblivion_08 wrote:Yeah because the LSAT is an indicator of how good my reading skills are. I am proficient in three languages, I can read write and speak fluently in all three. English being my strongest. Get your head out of your ass and go troll somewhere else.

Como se llama "Terrible test taking skills will lead to you getting me my coffee so you can pay the monthly interest on your debt" en Espanol?

AdamatUCF

Postby AdamatUCF » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Oblivion_08 wrote:
KibblesAndVick wrote:

What advice could I possibly ask for? How are you guys going to fix my 145. I'm taking a testmasters class now, is that a good class? If I asked that someone was going to say "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON ASSHOLE"

You took a prep course and then got a 145. The advice for you is "Do not go to law school unless you have family who can pay your way and give you a job after you graduate"

D. H2Oman

Postby D. H2Oman » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Danteshek wrote:We are not being unsupportive. We are telling you the truth. You will probably ignore us to your own detriment. Don't come whining next year when you have a 2.7 GPA. You need to wait several years before going to law school, if you go at all.

Ouch,

<------- gunned down in the crossfire.

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm

KibblesAndVick wrote:

Como se llama "Terrible test taking skills will lead to you getting me my coffee so you can pay the monthly interest on your debt" en Espanol?

Armenian and Turkish buddy. More like.

Yes ku mamat bidi kunem and ben senin aneni chok iyi sikejem orospu chojuk.

Thirteen

Postby Thirteen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:17 pm

pinkzeppelin wrote:

Let's do this.

Current value of gold = ~ $18,000 per pound.

According to amazon, the Logic Games and Logical Reasoning Bibles weigh 4.7 lbs together:

http://www.amazon.com/PowerScore-LSAT-L ... 101&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logical-Reas ... 101&sr=8-3

So that is: $84,600.

That's probably about right, since the use of these books alone would probably move you from admission at a school to admission with a half scholarship.

Cool.

I was just pulling the "worth their weight in gold" out of my ass, but I received a scholarship in that ballpark, haha. OP, order the books today and start prepping for the October test immediately. Good luck!

Thirteen

Postby Thirteen » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:18 pm

D. H2Oman wrote:

Ouch,

<------- gunned down in the crossfire.

He was referring to law school GPA. I feel your pain about the shitty undergrad GPA :oops: .

Veyron

Postby Veyron » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:25 pm

KibblesAndVick wrote:

1st, its dice, not llama, 2nd. Abilidades horrible en examines llevara a usted me consiguiendo mi cafe tan pude parger el interes mensual en su deuda.
Last edited by Veyron on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KibblesAndVick

Postby KibblesAndVick » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Veyron wrote:
KibblesAndVick wrote:

1st, its dice, not llama, 2nd. Abilidades horrible en pruebas llevara a usted me consiguiendo mi cafe tan pude parger el interes mensual en su deuda.

lo siento y gracias

Oblivion_08

Postby Oblivion_08 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Thank you for all that. I hope one day you find someone as great as me to get your coffee for you every morning. Pretty much proves my point about you assholes and how you need someone to get you your coffee when you can just stand up and do it yourself. Anyway. I'm going to delete this thread, i'm sick of hearing you people. When I get my October results..and if they are in the 160's hopefully I won't become an asshole like most of you, but hopefully that will propel me into the law schools of my choice.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”