Thoughts on Blueprint The Movie?? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PoliticalJunkie

Bronze

Re: Thoughts on Blueprint The Movie??

Post by PoliticalJunkie » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 pm

Took BP the Movie for the Oct 09 LSAT and certainly recommend it. I was curious about Testmasters and the Kaplan online course, but finally settled on BP. My studying style was compatible with online studying and the teaching styles of the founders (who film all the videos). Besides the videos which go pretty detailed, the podcasts for LR were a godsend for those really tough ones that I just could not get. The LG videos were a great visualization tool to understand the thinking behind setting up the games, and while I didn't use the RC diagrams, they are probably useful to someone. Plus the huge box that came in the mail was nice since it grouped EVERY single LSAT question by type. I could drill with hundreds of MBT LR question to hone down my approach to those questions and others which was a nice feature other courses failed to have.

I would recommend viewing a few of the sample videos BP shows on their site. If you enjoy those lessons enough, you're likely to get a lot out of the class. However, if you think the teachers are making stupid jokes, etc then you're likely not to get as much out of the Movie. You get what you put into it, but overall I was pleasantly surprised at the jump I made in my score.

psteele99

New

Re: Thoughts on Blueprint The Movie??

Post by psteele99 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 am

I took the movie and loved it. It really helped me a lot. And you get quite a bit of material for the price. It is quite similar with the bibles so if you've been working the bibles over, you'll have an advantage.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”