Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

User avatar
FutureApplicant
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:14 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby FutureApplicant » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 am

PLATONiC wrote:
FutureApplicant wrote:So, sorry to deflate everyone's bubbles, but I just checked and for my previous LSAT sitting (February 2007), it was in fact 20 days after the test date that the scores were released. So it's possible this will drag on all the way until Friday, or even Saturday morning China/Korea/Australia time (Friday evening EST).

Hopefully by then not too many of us will have checked in for therapy.

Platonic: Google search Jenna Jameson, then poke around for a few minutes, and your motivation will come back. Unless you're a girl. In which case that advice is going to seem really dumb.


Jenna Jameson is an old skank. She's yesterday's cream pie. I'm more of a tia tanaka person.

No, but in all seriousness, I don't even feel like putting my head into that kind of stuff. I enjoy abstinence. It's a great thing; you get to use your energy on more important things. Like wasting time worrying about your test score when it's already of the past. Whose your favorite pornstar? Besides Jenna Jameson.


Jenna Jameson is definitely not favorite. I just picked her because she's famous.

Favorite is probably Kira Kener. She's old too I suppose. I guess I haven't done enough wanking since high school ended. I've never heard of Tia Tanaka.

yurishima
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby yurishima » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:31 am

Since it's night in America right now I figure it is unlikely that I will receive the score today. So, I think it is safe to assume that (if I go to bed at a reasonable time) the only chance in the course of one day for me to get The Email is in the morning.

From now on I will only check my email in the morning, once, and that's it! You'll see!! Anything else would make no sense!

....
....
....

I have a good feeling about tomorrow morning! I can FEEL it!

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 am

I tried doing that. I ended up waking up at 3am in a dead sweat, and HAVING to check my lsac account.

So I've decided to just give in to my insanity.

User avatar
FutureApplicant
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:14 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby FutureApplicant » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 am

kazu wrote:I tried doing that. I ended up waking up at 3am in a dead sweat, and HAVING to check my lsac account.

So I've decided to just give in to my insanity.


Ok, seriously, this is getting a bit out of hand.

After we finally do get our scores, we're going to have to form some group like "LSAT Recovery Support Group" or something like that. Or maybe take up yoga or zen meditation.

That said, bedtime in Tianjin once again. Busy day tomorrow of training for my summer job, so I suspect I'll be plenty busy enough to avoid being too worried about the dreaded email.

Best of luck, again, to everyone.

User avatar
hemm
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby hemm » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 am

Yep bedtime for me too. Wonder if I'll have that email in my inbox tomorrow morning...

User avatar
lotus924
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby lotus924 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Haha I'm seriously starting to think that this obsession with when the score will come out is probably just a self-induced justification for another week of laziness.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

:oops: :cry: I feel a bit lonely here... usually there're a lot more like-minded (crazy and obsessed) people in these kinds of threads...

Anyhow there's still hope for today!! But if the scores aren't out in the next couple of hours then we'll probably have to wait another day :|

yurishima
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby yurishima » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:36 pm

....OK, tomorrow! I have a really, REALLY good feeling about tomorrow!

EdwardS
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby EdwardS » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:38 pm

Well it can't really be any other day than tomorrow or Thursday. No point stressing too much now guys!

EDIT: Wait, tomorrow is Thursday..for most of us at least. I've actually switched to thinking in US time :( It's still Tuesday night over there..

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:54 pm

EdwardS wrote:Well it can't really be any other day than tomorrow or Thursday. No point stressing too much now guys!

EDIT: Wait, tomorrow is Thursday..for most of us at least. I've actually switched to thinking in US time :( It's still Tuesday night over there..

Yep.. we still have 3 potential days of torture :evil:
yurishima wrote:....OK, tomorrow! I have a really, REALLY good feeling about tomorrow!

I really really really want to believe you :mrgreen:

EdwardS
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby EdwardS » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

kazu wrote:Yep.. we still have 3 potential days of torture :evil:


8pm Tuesday night in the US right now. Results should be out before 8pm Thursday night. So sometime within the next 48 hours we should know.

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

EdwardS wrote:
kazu wrote:Yep.. we still have 3 potential days of torture :evil:


8pm Tuesday night in the US right now. Results should be out before 8pm Thursday night. So sometime within the next 48 hours we should know.

True... although I wouldn't put it past LSAC to make us wait until the actual official release date.

User avatar
lotus924
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby lotus924 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

kazu wrote:True... although I wouldn't put it past LSAC to make us wait until the actual official release date.


Hope not...isn't it enough that us overseas takers won't be able to know how we did for each section?

I would definately want to know if all of the points I missed were on the RC section,
cause then I would focus on the RC for the October retest (with luck, which I won't have to take~;-))

yurishima
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby yurishima » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 pm

lotus924 wrote:Hope not...isn't it enough that us overseas takers won't be able to know how we did for each section?


....is that true? If I knew that were the case, I might have waited until October. That's bogus.

User avatar
hemm
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:56 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby hemm » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 pm

yurishima wrote:
lotus924 wrote:Hope not...isn't it enough that us overseas takers won't be able to know how we did for each section?


....is that true? If I knew that were the case, I might have waited until October. That's bogus.


Yeah, all we get is a scaled score and percentile. I don't even think we get a raw score, much less a section breakdown.

yurishima
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:32 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby yurishima » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 pm

........

........

........LSAC, DAAAAAAAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:07 am

hemm wrote:
yurishima wrote:
lotus924 wrote:Hope not...isn't it enough that us overseas takers won't be able to know how we did for each section?


....is that true? If I knew that were the case, I might have waited until October. That's bogus.


Yeah, all we get is a scaled score and percentile. I don't even think we get a raw score, much less a section breakdown.

TITCR.

sorry yurishima :( I know, it sucks (pats on back)

User avatar
PLATONiC
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby PLATONiC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:24 am

kazu wrote::oops: :cry: I feel a bit lonely here... usually there're a lot more like-minded (crazy and obsessed) people in these kinds of threads...

Anyhow there's still hope for today!! But if the scores aren't out in the next couple of hours then we'll probably have to wait another day :|


I'm not the type where I get "crazy" abaout things. Once I reach a threshold that would be considered the "crazy point" for others, I just lose all interest in breathing. Hence my BALLLSAC is becoming enlarged. There's a positive correlation between the level of psychological stress and BALLSAC size for me.

User avatar
PLATONiC
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby PLATONiC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:35 am

OMFG I'M TOTALLY FLIPPING THE F-OUT........... ARE THE SCORES GOING TO COME TOMORROW????????????

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:45 am

PLATONiC wrote:I'm not the type where I get "crazy" abaout things.

PLATONiC wrote:OMFG I'M TOTALLY FLIPPING THE F-OUT........... ARE THE SCORES GOING TO COME TOMORROW????????????

:shock: :? :mrgreen:

PKUGIRL
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:13 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby PKUGIRL » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:53 am

:oops:
I hope the score will come out tomorrow! Can't take it any longer...

User avatar
mottainai
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 12:17 am

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby mottainai » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:00 am

I cannot take this anymore....

User avatar
PLATONiC
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby PLATONiC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:18 am

kazu wrote:
PLATONiC wrote:I'm not the type where I get "crazy" abaout things.

PLATONiC wrote:OMFG I'M TOTALLY FLIPPING THE F-OUT........... ARE THE SCORES GOING TO COME TOMORROW????????????

:shock: :? :mrgreen:



Myself and I are creating these emotional dichotomies; usually, when things are normal, myself and I remain somewhat harmonious, but things are just not working out too well right now.

But if I'm talking about Myself and I, then who am I?

User avatar
kazu
Posts: 1602
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby kazu » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 am

Just to make everyone paranoid... (but seriously, this is true)
Everyone check into your account once in a while and see if anything's different... when it gets near actual score-releasing time past takers have reported the LSAC status page looking "different" (score e-mail date will change to the actual date, the green arrows where the documents are supposed to go disappear, etc.)
And if you see anything, anything TELL THE REST OF US RIGHT AWAY!!!

User avatar
PLATONiC
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: Official June 27 2010 LSAT Waiting Thread (overseas takers)

Postby PLATONiC » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am

Now I understand how some threads on TLS actually exceeed 15+ pages.

Has anyone tried taking the GRE?

I'm actually thinking about prepping for the GRE so that I can have two plans - one, the business route, the other, the law route. (Not an MBA, but a diff business degree that requires a GRE, ofc).




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Veil of Ignorance and 7 guests