Blueprint Online - Official Exams Included?

calbearsboy

Blueprint Online - Official Exams Included?

Postby calbearsboy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm thinking of signing up for the Blueprint online course and was wondering if they provide you with all of the official exams (Preptests 1-62). If so, are they given on a paper or electronic format?

LSAT Blog

Re: Blueprint Online - Official Exams Included?

Postby LSAT Blog » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Well, they can't give you 61 and 62 (yet, anyway) because those are the October and December 2010 LSATs, respectively.

They do give you every released LSAT question. I'm pretty sure they give you either all of them in paper format or most of them in paper format.

bp colin

Postby bp colin » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 pm

You get every question, and they're all in paper format. The LSAT is a paper-and-pencil test, so we think all your practice should be done this way as well.

What we do is break up the test so you learn it piece by piece. For example, in logical reasoning, we teach you questions one type at a time (e.g. weaken, fallacies, etc). We then give you tons of homework for the type you just learned. Or in games, we start with basic one-to-one correspondence ordering games, and then give you a bunch of homework for those, then move on to harder ones, then tons of homework, etc. We make up the homework using only real questions taken from real tests. So over the course of one lesson's homework, you could be doing problems from tests that span many years. In our opinion this is a much better way to learn, as you take it piece by piece.

We also save a number of tests (including the most recent ones) for you to do as actual tests. The books don't have the June 2010 test, so if you sign up you might want to buy that from LSAC so you can have one more (it's eight bucks).

makingwaves

Postby makingwaves » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

calbearsboy wrote:I'm thinking of signing up for the Blueprint online course and was wondering if they provide you with all of the official exams (Preptests 1-62). If so, are they given on a paper or electronic format?

I took the BP movie for June and they give you a huge book full of PTs (I think there was about 15 or 16 by my count), most of which are in the 50's and high 40's. When you think about it, the tests are $8 each from LSAC, so having them included in the price of the class lessened the blow of the cost of the class for sure.

PM me if you want any more info on the course, I loved it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”