So do you REALLY think scores are going to come out early?

balzern

So do you REALLY think scores are going to come out early?

Postby balzern » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 pm

I have no idea anymore, I am feeling like this weekend could be very long and drawn out due to waiting and anticipating scores. When do you think they will come out.....I am thinking Saturday at the earliest :roll:

Sammi

Re: So do you REALLY think scores are going to come out early?

Postby Sammi » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

balzern wrote:I have no idea anymore, I am feeling like this weekend could be very long and drawn out due to waiting and anticipating scores. When do you think they will come out.....I am thinking Saturday at the earliest :roll:

Please stop creating new threads. YES, they will come out early.

Azmatt

Postby Azmatt » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Sammi wrote:
balzern wrote:I have no idea anymore, I am feeling like this weekend could be very long and drawn out due to waiting and anticipating scores. When do you think they will come out.....I am thinking Saturday at the earliest :roll:

Just because she said that...

Of course. It would be consistent. However, I do not discount the possibility that they will come out Saturday or even Monday. I think everyone should respond to this post along with all the others, just to spite Sammi. :D

Azmatt

Postby Azmatt » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Azmatt wrote:
Sammi wrote:

Just because she said that...

Of course. It would be consistent. However, I do not discount the possibility that they will come out Saturday or even Monday. I think everyone should respond to this post along with all the others, just to spite Sammi. :D

That didn't work out well.

goawaybee

Postby goawaybee » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

out of my control. I don't mind the nervous energy, I usually don't have to ever deal with it so I find it to be healthy.

I don't see a problem with a new thread. Maybe someone hasn't read 400 posts or 50 million pages in some of the other threads. sometimes it is just better to keep it FRESH....fresh fresh fresh fresh fresssshhhhhhh.

I do think they should have a forum dedicated specifically to pre/post LSAT anxiety disorder. A nice little mental health section. Always good. If you get bored go on over to http://www.psychforums.com/

always fun to remind yourself that you are okay.

balzern

Postby balzern » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah I wasn't expecting to get repremanded for adding a new thread - next time I will clear it with her to make sure it is okay :roll:

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”