Green Tabs??

Green Tabs??

Postby djjf39 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

So, on another thread a person asserted that the green tabs under the "LSAT Document" section on the LSAT Status page of your LSAC account change to gray before the release, specifically at noon of the release date. Can anyone confirm this claim?

Re: Green Tabs??

Postby JWicker10 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Idk, I took the June 2009 LSAT and I seem to remember the scores coming out the Friday before the Monday that would mark 3 weeks, so tomorrow.

Re: Green Tabs??

Postby ddorner04 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:56 am

Me too (Septober test, 2007). Yeah, i'm old. You'll notice some changes on the site, though it's hard to say whether it'll be the presence of green tabs (could be dashes, lines, font change, I don't know).

Within the old LSAC website, there was an "Update" box that would fill with text. When that contained text, the score release was imminent. You can see mine at the link below (and pardon the childish commentary in red - this is from my younger days).

I happened to be the first one to notice a change on the LSAC website who posted a thread (source: If this is you, 1) don't panic, 2) post evidence, and 3) expect a lot of PMs.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”