October 2010 Study Group Telephone #s Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
brickman

Bronze

October 2010 Study Group Telephone #s

Post by brickman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:40 am

Many questions that I and many people have lend themselves to a discussion that isn't exactly flawlessly conveyed through back and forth text conversations, so in order to have as complete of an understanding of the material as possible, I think it would be beneficial to talk over various points with individuals who are preparing, and have been preparing, for the October 2010 LSAT.

If you are interested, pm and I'll respond with my email address where you can send your contact information where, if you would like, we could make a google-doc listing of all of the people and telephone numbers of the people who are preparing and who are willing to discuss various points of the LSAT.

I think this should be helpful, but please only send your information if you are committed to preparing (since you are on TLS, it may not be too difficult to assume that you already are) and can lend knowledge as well pose difficult questions to others.

If all goes well, I expect this to help people gain a deeper understanding of the knowledge through reflection, discussion, and critical analysis.

brickman

Bronze

Re: October 2010 Study Group Telephone #s

Post by brickman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:18 am

bump b/c of multiple pm's thus far. just want to keep this on first page so people continue to be aware of this.

A friendly little "PM" post by all people that pm would do the trick.

Edit: Please include your gmail address, name, phone number, city of residence, and general goal range in your PM.

brickman

Bronze

Re: October 2010 Study Group Telephone #s

Post by brickman » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:46 am

I don't like triple posting, but we've got a group of about 6 at the moment, so if anyone else would like to join, just PM.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”