does anyone want to buy lsat stuff? really cheap

dsa1

does anyone want to buy lsat stuff? really cheap

Postby dsa1 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Hi guys,

So I edited my older post to make it clearer what I'm selling:

I have

The RC Bible (practically new), LG Bible (pencil marking), Full BP books (used) notecards are new **I have BP lesson podcasts and explanations burnt on cd also which will be included with the above., SuperPrep (new), new prep tests and older tests which are new (i think I may have about 5 new ones, but i'll throw in the ones I used also.. u just have to erase the pencil marks).

i have official 53, 54, 56 new bought from amazon. i bought two of each tests so these i didnt use. i also have 27 and 24 from a book i bought. these are the new ones.i believe i have 55 in my car with a bit of pencil marking which i'll throw in. i'll throw in any other test i find in my trunk as well.

The above: $350 +shipping

**Also have a book on informal logic and other things I can check if you want.

Im also throwing in brand new #2 pencils. I have about a dozen and I probably will never use them so I wanna give to ppl in need.

All in all, good luck with the studying.. I literally bought everything out there available and everywhere i turn, there's LSAT prep material!!!

The price is very negotiable. I just wanna get rid of it and at least get a bit of cash since I spend thousands on prep..

Law school is expensive :/
Last edited by dsa1 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

thwalls

Re: does anyone want to buy lsat stuff? really cheap

Postby thwalls » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I'll give you about tree-fitty.

Tree. Fitty.

dsa1

Re: does anyone want to buy lsat stuff? really cheap

Postby dsa1 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:14 am

edited.. please buy :(

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”