LG Bible Pg 129 Game #3 Jun 99 Setup

Ssoto0055

LG Bible Pg 129 Game #3 Jun 99 Setup

Postby Ssoto0055 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

In the bibles it says to use the languages as the base but for some reason I can not seem to get it this way. I seem to have an easier time using the researchers as a base. Anyone else find this to be the case too? I have found the bibles very helpful (not the first time I take the test but I am going back to review) but this time I just can't seem to get it their way.

NJcollegestudent

Re: LG Bible Pg 129 Game #3 Jun 99 Setup

Postby NJcollegestudent » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

I just got my bible today, however, i know they advocate using all forms of short hand to help yourself out.

youknowryan

Postby youknowryan » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 am

Ssoto0055 wrote:In the bibles it says to use the languages as the base but for some reason I can not seem to get it this way. I seem to have an easier time using the researchers as a base. Anyone else find this to be the case too? I have found the bibles very helpful (not the first time I take the test but I am going back to review) but this time I just can't seem to get it their way.

if this is the language game, then the reason rundi, swahili and tynoga are the bases is b/c you are given the distributions in the prompt.

brickman

Postby brickman » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 am

Languages produce a numerically fixed distribution that produce obvious inferences through not laws. I don't have it in front of me, but I know one language is spoken by three people and that one variable can not occur with two variables. The deuction is that the limiting variable can not appear there, and because of the rule that the presence of the variable requires some other variable to be presesnt, you can show that that the limited variable can only speak one or two of the languages. Much more difficult to see these things using the opposite bases, but to each there own.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”