Finding out our scores when we sent a complaint in

iwanta170

Re: Finding out our scores when we sent a complaint in

Postby iwanta170 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 am

Bildungsroman wrote:
iwanta170 wrote:I think I got a good score but I also am pretty sure that due to the proctor's mistake my score will be 3-4 points lower than what it would've been. I think my score WOULD'VE* been close to the scores that my practice tests were at before the test, but now it'll be 3-4 points lower

iwanta170 wrote:The adderall didn't help either...Probably cost me a couple points...Definitely not taking adderall for the next LSAT. Listening to my friend about adderall was a mistake!

:roll: You've been so wronged.

iwanta170 wrote:Since I'm canceling my first score, technically the score I'll be applying to law schools with will be one that I earned without adderall, on my own

So under your definition, cheating is only unethical if it works?

I have ADD and it was legally prescribed. Whatever though. This isn't intended to be a discussion about adderall and ethics

Bildungsroman

Re: Finding out our scores when we sent a complaint in

Postby Bildungsroman » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:25 am

iwanta170 wrote:
Bildungsroman wrote:
iwanta170 wrote:I think I got a good score but I also am pretty sure that due to the proctor's mistake my score will be 3-4 points lower than what it would've been. I think my score WOULD'VE* been close to the scores that my practice tests were at before the test, but now it'll be 3-4 points lower

iwanta170 wrote:The adderall didn't help either...Probably cost me a couple points...Definitely not taking adderall for the next LSAT. Listening to my friend about adderall was a mistake!

:roll: You've been so wronged.

iwanta170 wrote:Since I'm canceling my first score, technically the score I'll be applying to law schools with will be one that I earned without adderall, on my own

So under your definition, cheating is only unethical if it works?

I have ADD and it was legally prescribed. Whatever though. This isn't intended to be a discussion about adderall and ethics

Sorry, didn't realize that. If you look through the forum archives then you'll see there are a lot of people who talk about getting Adderall illicitly to help their performance on the LSAT, so I guess I assumed that's what this was.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”