LSAC_ALERT emails?

Emmae

LSAC_ALERT emails?

Postby Emmae » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Has anyone received any of these LSAC_ALERT emails?

I've received 2 - both stating: "Our records indicate that you did not provide LSAC with your Social Security/Social Insurance number at the time you registered for the LSAT. However, you did provide this information on your answer sheet. We have updated your LSAC file with the number provided on your answer sheet."

I wasn't concerned with the first email, but should I be concerned about the second? Maybe this waiting is getting to me after all???

acrossthelake

Re: LSAC_ALERT emails?

Postby acrossthelake » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:09 pm

I got that back in Oct when I took the Sept test. It doesn't matter. No worries.

Emmae

Postby Emmae » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:17 pm

acrossthelake wrote:I got that back in Oct when I took the Sept test. It doesn't matter. No worries.

Thanks, acrossthelake. That makes me feel better! It's just the closer D-day gets, the more I question myself (and everything else for that matter!). :?

Riverwide

Postby Riverwide » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:37 pm

I've gotten two as well. Glad I'm not alone!

PrayingforHYS

Postby PrayingforHYS » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 pm

I think that means that you didn't provide your SS number on your LSAC account or test booklet, but that you provided it somewhere else (if that makes sense to you)

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about..........as I eagerly await this day that will determine the next 143 years of my life.

I bet the line into heaven is organized by LSAT score...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”