So, what exactly do they send you in the score report?

hellojd

So, what exactly do they send you in the score report?

Postby hellojd » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 pm

Just curious on what the e-mail is like... do they send you attachments with your answer sheet so you can compare it with the answer key, what else is in the e-mail, etc.

sumus romani

Re: So, what exactly do they send you in the score report?

Postby sumus romani » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 pm

You basically get an e-mail with just a smily face of some sort in it.

172+ :lol:
165-171 :D
160-164 :)

and so on till

:cry:

citrustang

Postby citrustang » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm

The email will be titled something like "Your June 2010 LSAT Score." Aside from some warnings about not altering the email, it will also contain your score and related percentile ranking. The email will also recommend you access your LSAC account to view your official LSAT score report and other test documents.

After logging into your LSAC account and going to the "LSAT status" section, you will see links to six documents: an official score report that lists your answers and TCR's along with scores from previous administrations, a document showing the relationship between scaled scores and percentile rankings, a copy of your scantron sheet, a copy of your writing sample, a conversion chart for raw score to scaled score, and finally, a copy of a blank test booklet.

Richie Tenenbaum

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm

It looks something like this:
Please do not reply to this email. E-mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
Please contact us with your comments, questions, or concerns at LSACinfo@LSAC.org. Please provide your LSAC account number in all correspondence.

Dear XXXX,

LSAC account number: L XXXXXX

Your June 2009 LSAT score is 174. The percentile rank is 99.

This is your unofficial score report.

A copy of your LSAT Score Report will be available under the LSAT tab in the LSAT Status section of your LSAC online account at http://www.lsac.org. Other test related documents (in accordance with LSAC disclosure policies) may also be available under LSAT Documents.

Law School Admission Council

You'll have access to the different sections, the answer sheet, conversion chart, etc online on LSAC.

hellojd

Postby hellojd » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Great, very helpful, thanks guys. Just wanted to know what bomb was gonna drop in my e-mail in a week :|

sundance95

Postby sundance95 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:56 pm

--ImageRemoved--

For your convenience.

balzern

Postby balzern » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm

i was just going to say a gun but someone stole my thunder :lol:

Crazycall2

Postby Crazycall2 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 pm

anyone know which shows up first: the e-mail or the score report on your LSAC account?

Richie Tenenbaum

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Crazycall2 wrote:anyone know which shows up first: the e-mail or the score report on your LSAC account?

The score report may come a little bit sooner, but I recommend just waiting on the email.

ilovemulch

Postby ilovemulch » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:46 pm

So, you don't get to see the actual LSAT questions, do you? I'd be interested in knowing which ones I got wrong...

Sammi

Postby Sammi » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:49 pm

citrustang wrote:The email will be titled something like "Your June 2010 LSAT Score." Aside from some warnings about not altering the email, it will also contain your score and related percentile ranking. The email will also recommend you access your LSAC account to view your official LSAT score report and other test documents.

After logging into your LSAC account and going to the "LSAT status" section, you will see links to six documents: an official score report that lists your answers and TCR's along with scores from previous administrations, a document showing the relationship between scaled scores and percentile rankings, a copy of your scantron sheet, a copy of your writing sample, a conversion chart for raw score to scaled score, and finally, a copy of a blank test booklet.

Yes, you get a copy of the questions.

ilovemulch

Postby ilovemulch » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Sammi wrote:
citrustang wrote:The email will be titled something like "Your June 2010 LSAT Score." Aside from some warnings about not altering the email, it will also contain your score and related percentile ranking. The email will also recommend you access your LSAC account to view your official LSAT score report and other test documents.

Ahhh ok, i'm surprised by that but good to know. Do they score the experimental section too?

Richie Tenenbaum

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:53 pm

ilovemulch wrote:
Sammi wrote:

Ahhh ok, i'm surprised by that but good to know. Do they score the experimental section too?

The experimental is undisclosed since they are used for future questions.

bp colin

Postby bp colin » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Richie Tenenbaum wrote:
Crazycall2 wrote:anyone know which shows up first: the e-mail or the score report on your LSAC account?

The score report may come a little bit sooner, but I recommend just waiting on the email.

When I took the September LSAT last year, my score came really late for some reason (I think around 9pm). Because of this, I kept checking my LSAC account, and at least for me I ended up getting the email slightly before the results showed up on my account.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”