Score or Curve?

Score or Curve?

I will check my score first.
70%
I want to see the curve before checking my score.
30%

Total votes: 71

Sammi

Re: Score or Curve?

Postby Sammi » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 pm

I'm having my boyfriend look at my score first... I will also probably be on TLS (if they come out on friday) and will find out the curve first. I will also help inform my expectations of my score.

Oh god, 7 days. I'm getting the shakes thinking about it.

randomperson

Postby randomperson » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 pm

TOMaHULK wrote:Look guys, the scores will be updated on the LSAT section of your LSAC profile way before you get your email.

So while yes they are populated and emailed at different times, the whole email to phone scenerio is actually lagging behind. Last time I took it, I got my score on the LSAC way before my email.

Just saying...

how much sooner than the e-mail? like a day earlier??

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Balala! I was so sure I would check my score and then come on here and either write "party" or "fuck" and then do some curve stuff to imagine what could have been either positive or negative. However, people may be on to this curve thing. I'm leaning curve now. Wow, this decision should not be this difficult. :x

WestOfTheRest

Postby WestOfTheRest » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:18 pm

randomperson wrote:
TOMaHULK wrote:Look guys, the scores will be updated on the LSAT section of your LSAC profile way before you get your email.

So while yes they are populated and emailed at different times, the whole email to phone scenerio is actually lagging behind. Last time I took it, I got my score on the LSAC way before my email.

Just saying...

Like an hour... Tops
Last edited by WestOfTheRest on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TOMaHULK

Postby TOMaHULK » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:19 pm

randomperson wrote:

Just saying...

I got my score on the website the day before my email last time. No jokes.

WestOfTheRest

Postby WestOfTheRest » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:22 pm

TOMaHULK wrote:
randomperson wrote:

Just saying...

I think you're the exception not the rule.

TOMaHULK

Postby TOMaHULK » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 pm

CastleRock wrote:
TOMaHULK wrote:
randomperson wrote:

Just saying...

I doubt it. This is my 3rd time taking it. Both times before it was like this.

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Well, while I'm not going to be checking my LSAC account regularly, it's nice to know that if I see on TLS or hear from others that some score reports have been sent out then I can go to my LSAC account and see my score without having to wait on an e-mail.

WestOfTheRest

Postby WestOfTheRest » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:54 pm

TOMaHULK wrote:
CastleRock wrote:

I doubt it. This is my 3rd time taking it. Both times before it was like this.

You're the only person I know who didn't get the email the day the scores were released and I've been through the process before as well.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”