Screw, Marry, Kill: A story of three LSAT women.

Re: Screw, Marry, Kill: A story of three LSAT women.

Postby 1991 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm

I'd marry LG. Yes, she fucks me over sometimes, but she's always fun to be around.
I don't know about the other two. They are dependable, I guess. But I wouldn't kill or screw them.

mst

Postby mst » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

1991 wrote:I'd marry LG. Yes, she fucks me over sometimes, but she's always fun to be around.
I don't know about the other two. They are dependable, I guess. But I wouldn't kill or screw them.

This game isn't called "Sleep with one of the LSAT sections and tell the other two you just want to be friends..."

Hey-O

Postby Hey-O » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 pm

OP, very well done, and like me you have too much time on your hands

Marry: LR - she's always there for me, sometimes I disagree with her but she never confuses more than once.
Screw: RC - Sometimes she has some interesting stories and she's very reliable.
Kill: LG - This little lady is just too unpredictable. Sometimes we'll be having fun and then boom it's over before I'm even finished.

Chimica

Postby Chimica » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:22 pm

So I was sorta wondering before this post (mainly based on avatar choices), but this specific set-up makes me wonder again if this forum almost entirely guys?

Anyhow, assuming that I wasn't married ( and oddly enough to an actual human and not an imaginary figment) my choices would be:

I would marry RC because he's unexpected, unusual and has a real depth, and suprising unpredictability. Takes some stamina to keep up with him. Also, the most difficult to master so the most interesting for the long run.

LG on the side because I'm honestly infactuated with the triksy little devil. But once it's figured out, I don't think here is much there.

LR can rot in a shallow, unmarked grave with my heel imprint in his forehead-boring, boring, boring.

asoularisen

Postby asoularisen » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Marry: LG, because who doesn't want a fucked up/topsy turvey relationship?
Screw: LR, always know what you're gonna get and it's almost always enjoyable
Kill: RC, can't. stop. talking. @_@

a11 1n

Postby a11 1n » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:50 pm

dominkay wrote:
a11 1n wrote:
beach_terror wrote:
mst wrote:When we get freaky, she brings out the toys (mauve dinosaurs) !

Made me lol.

+1 I laughed out loud when I read that. The entire thing is well done though, way to go mst and I gotta say I am right there with you on your schlep, marry, kill.

Shtup! Shlep means walk. Don't bring the yiddish unless you know what you're doing!

Its spelled schlep and it means whatever I want it to mean.

Dr. Strangelove

Postby Dr. Strangelove » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Marry RC: She's not going to be asking me questions I don't want to answer- knows a lot about random stuff like me.
Screw LG: Somewhat challenging but we get along well- would make a crappy wife.
Kill LR: Have the least in common with this one.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”