Screw, Marry, Kill: A story of three LSAT women.

mst

Screw, Marry, Kill: A story of three LSAT women.

Postby mst » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:48 pm

How to pass the time until scores are released:

Three girls walk into a bar: Rita Compton (RC), Logan Reasonstoffer (LR), and her cousin Logan Gambia (LG).

You have to kill one, screw the second, and marry the other. Which do you choose?!

----------------------

For me, I'll marry LR. She's dependable. It's not perfect, and we always are focused on solving our countless arguments, but 1-2 fights every 35 minutes is not too bad. I know what I'm getting with a gal like her. Sometimes she says dumb things, which make me laugh, and other times she makes topical jokes (like saving seals that are dying from an environmental disaster). She hasn't changed much since we met, and I'm happy to see her when I get the chance.

For my mistress, her twin sister Logan Gambia (LG) will do the trick. She's always kinky, and into playing these twisted games. Every time we get together, everything is absolutely perfect. When we get freaky, she brings out the toys (mauve dinosaurs) or we role play as some sexy interns... it's just a matter of who gets to be the hot photographer! Sometimes, we invite the Ortega's over to mix it up, but we tend to stick to ourselves since they're always bragging about their stupid trips. The reason I can't marry LG is because she's just not dependable. One bad night out and our entire relationship falls apart. Sometimes we can get into 6 or 7 arguments over one stupid miscommunication! For now, we'll have to just live with our secret encounters and leave it at that.

When it comes down to who I'd kill, the obvious choice is Rita (RC)! She's JUST SO BORING! I admit, sometimes she talks about fun stuff... but the rest of the time I struggle to even stay awake! Then she's always asking me these questions that really don't even seem to have a right answer! How am I suppose to know what her purpose is in talking about bees for 20 minutes? Who on EARTH has a good reason for talking about bees for 20 minutes? She's always dragging me down, no matter how good my relationships with the Logan's are. Sometimes, I'll be excited the arguing is over, but SHE COMES BACK to "Experiment!" I'm just so sick of Rita! I'm going to drive as far away as possible from the local testing center where she lives, dig a deep whole, and bury the b*?&h!

beach_terror

Re: Screw, Marry, Kill: A story of three LSAT women.

Postby beach_terror » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:51 pm

mst wrote:When we get freaky, she brings out the toys (mauve dinosaurs) !

Made me lol.

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Marry: LR
Screw: RC
Kill: LG (that bitch)

mst

Postby mst » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:Kill: LG (that bitch)

Hey! She's a nice lady!

HazelEyes

Postby HazelEyes » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Marry: RC
Screw: LG
Kill: LR

whuts4lunch

Postby whuts4lunch » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:02 am

Screw RC, Marry LR, Kill Games

whuts4lunch

Postby whuts4lunch » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 am

MST, love the 'tar

gradKK

Postby gradKK » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 am

For some reason I thought the same as the author. Just by looking at names, and story--I guess. Marry LR, screw her cousin and any other good looking family memebers, and kill that b**** compton! but all in the same night or it doesn't count.

TheOcho

Postby TheOcho » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 am

If I didn't know Logan could also be used as a girls name, I would think you are all bisexual. Which, if true, would be an interesting TLS statistic.

WestOfTheRest

Postby WestOfTheRest » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 am

TheOcho wrote:If I didn't know Logan could also be used as a girls name, I would think you are all bisexual. Which, if true, would be an interesting TLS statistic.

Yea, I'm with you on that. I've never heard it used as a girls name.

CMDantes

Postby CMDantes » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 am

Wow, you guys need to distance yourselves from the test a bit.

Even if you have to take it again, I'm thinking three weeks of minimal LSAT related thinking will be a benefit when you have to start studying again.

Okay now to be the hypocrite:

Mary: RC, she can be boring sometimes, but when it's good it's so fucking good.

Screw: LR, simply because you can pick her up and drop her with no real commitment. The other two require at least a full eight minutes.

Kill: LG, because she's psychotic and mean.

Knock

Postby Knock » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 am

Let me get my score back first and then I can more properly answer this.

Probably marry LR, because she is the center of attention, and worth twice as much as her friends.

Screw LG, because you absolutely you can get some, unlike the other sections.

Kill RC, because she is boring, talks too much, and cares too much about random politically correct diversity-related things.

a11 1n

Postby a11 1n » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 am

beach_terror wrote:

Made me lol.

+1 I laughed out loud when I read that. The entire thing is well done though, way to go mst and I gotta say I am right there with you on your schlep, marry, kill.

dominkay

Postby dominkay » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 am

a11 1n wrote:
beach_terror wrote:

Made me lol.

+1 I laughed out loud when I read that. The entire thing is well done though, way to go mst and I gotta say I am right there with you on your schlep, marry, kill.

Shtup! Shlep means walk. Don't bring the yiddish unless you know what you're doing!

op-ti

Postby op-ti » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

Marry: LG
Screw: LR
KILL!!!: RC

miamiman

Postby miamiman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:25 am

op-ti wrote:Marry: LG
KILL!!!: RC

that was me, too.

thexfactor

Postby thexfactor » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am

wow very original. With that kind of creativity and analogy skills, I think you will get at least a 170.

Rocketman11

Postby Rocketman11 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:26 am

any girls looking to pass the time, want a distraction, and are willing to travel to Washington DC, we'll go out for cocktails. you bring the tails.

Einv14

Postby Einv14 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 am

OP, get a grip on reality, u have lost it.

balzern

Postby balzern » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:30 am

Kill: Games
Marry: RC - she might be boring, but when she talks to me about cotton fibers I melt.

SaintClarence27

Postby SaintClarence27 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:33 am

mikegt40 wrote:OP, get a grip on reality, u have lost it.

TTH

Postby TTH » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

I'd make a human centipede out of the three of them.

iwakeboard

Postby iwakeboard » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:44 am

SaintClarence27 wrote:
mikegt40 wrote:OP, get a grip on reality, u have lost it.

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:50 am

mst wrote:For me, I'll marry LR. She's dependable. It's not perfect, and we always are focused on solving our countless arguments, but 1-2 fights every 35 minutes is not too bad. I know what I'm getting with a gal like her. Sometimes she says dumb things, which make me laugh, and other times she makes topical jokes (like saving seals that are dying from an environmental disaster). She hasn't changed much since we met, and I'm happy to see her when I get the chance.

For my mistress, her twin sister Logan Gambia (LG) will do the trick. She's always kinky, and into playing these twisted games. Every time we get together, everything is absolutely perfect. When we get freaky, she brings out the toys (mauve dinosaurs) or we role play as some sexy interns... it's just a matter of who gets to be the hot photographer! Sometimes, we invite the Ortega's over to mix it up, but we tend to stick to ourselves since they're always bragging about their stupid trips. The reason I can't marry LG is because she's just not dependable. One bad night out and our entire relationship falls apart. Sometimes we can get into 6 or 7 arguments over one stupid miscommunication! For now, we'll have to just live with our secret encounters and leave it at that.

When it comes down to who I'd kill, the obvious choice is Rita (RC)! She's JUST SO BORING! I admit, sometimes she talks about fun stuff... but the rest of the time I struggle to even stay awake! Then she's always asking me these questions that really don't even seem to have a right answer! How am I suppose to know what her purpose is in talking about bees for 20 minutes? Who on EARTH has a good reason for talking about bees for 20 minutes? She's always dragging me down, no matter how good my relationships with the Logan's are. Sometimes, I'll be excited the arguing is over, but SHE COMES BACK to "Experiment!" I'm just so sick of Rita! I'm going to drive as far away as possible from the local testing center where she lives, dig a deep whole, and bury the b*?&h!

lol This is awesome. And I feel the exact same way haha

thecilent

Postby thecilent » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

Rocketman11 wrote:any girls looking to pass the time, want a distraction, and are willing to travel to Washington DC, we'll go out for cocktails. you bring the tails.

lol

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”