June 2010 re-takers in October HERE Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
nycparalegal

Bronze

June 2010 re-takers in October HERE

Post by nycparalegal » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:19 pm

I took the test in June but cancelled my score and will retake in October. I havent done a timed section since the June test, but I did two timed logic games today.

I plan on re-starting my studying in about a week or two.

I already took one LSAT in Sept 09 and got a 164. The last preptest I took was #59 and I got a 169 on it.

I'm looking to get in the 170s.

Anyone else?

WhatSarahSaid

Bronze

Re: June 2010 re-takers in October HERE

Post by WhatSarahSaid » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

I took the June test and will almost certainly re-take. I'm not sure what I got (obviously), but I got rushed for time on nearly every section. I got hit hard by nerves, which I wasn't expecting. My last two PTs were 58 and 59, both of which I got a 180 on.

How do you plan on studying again? I went through a ton of PTs, especially the most recent ones. The only ones I have left to work with are the ones from the early 30s and prior, and I don't know how much those will help.

nycparalegal

Bronze

Re: June 2010 re-takers in October HERE

Post by nycparalegal » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 pm

WhatSarahSaid wrote:I took the June test and will almost certainly re-take. I'm not sure what I got (obviously), but I got rushed for time on nearly every section. I got hit hard by nerves, which I wasn't expecting. My last two PTs were 58 and 59, both of which I got a 180 on.

How do you plan on studying again? I went through a ton of PTs, especially the most recent ones. The only ones I have left to work with are the ones from the early 30s and prior, and I don't know how much those will help.
I'm actually trying to figure this out right now because I took a shit ton of PTs too.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”