Cancelled score for June 2010 but still on hold

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
thiskidisalright

New

Cancelled score for June 2010 but still on hold

Postby thiskidisalright » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:31 am

Hey guys. I've been reading the the board for a while now, first time posting though. I have one question I wanted everyone's opinion on. I took the the LSAT on June 7th but there was a problem with noise disruptions at the testing center. I spoke to the proctor about the situation and she made a note of the disruptions. I knew walking out of the test that I had done poorly due to the distractions and sent in the forms to cancel my score the next day. I also filed a formal complaint about the disruptions hoping that I could maybe get the fee for my retake waived. I haven't heard back from LSAC at all but on my account it still has my status for the test as "temporarily on hold". I assumed that they would outright cancel the score since I submitted the form but it looks like their researching my complaint first. Does anyone know if this is the normal procedure or should I be worried that they somehow did not receive my cancellation form? I'm starting to get nervous that it's taking so long.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�