Buying the BluePrint video? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mikehoe

New

Buying the BluePrint video?

Post by mikehoe » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am

So i signed up for a Blueprint prep course this summer, it was about $1200. This does not include the video portion, and the video is recorded classes which is good for review or missed class. It's an extra $200. Has anyone bought both the course and the video? If so can you tell me if it worth buying the video feature of the course?

bp colin

Bronze

Re: Buying the BluePrint video?

Post by bp colin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:32 am

mikehoe wrote:So i signed up for a Blueprint prep course this summer, it was about $1200. This does not include the video portion, and the video is recorded classes which is good for review or missed class. It's an extra $200. Has anyone bought both the course and the video? If so can you tell me if it worth buying the video feature of the course?
I'm an instructor for Blueprint, and I've found the students who benefit from it the most are those who know in advance that they're going to miss a number of classes, or if they just decide that they'd benefit from the visual accompaniment to the review. If I were you, I might wait until the course starts, and then decide if it's something that would be worth it for you.

mikehoe

New

Re: Buying the BluePrint video?

Post by mikehoe » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 pm

bp colin wrote:
mikehoe wrote:So i signed up for a Blueprint prep course this summer, it was about $1200. This does not include the video portion, and the video is recorded classes which is good for review or missed class. It's an extra $200. Has anyone bought both the course and the video? If so can you tell me if it worth buying the video feature of the course?
I'm an instructor for Blueprint, and I've found the students who benefit from it the most are those who know in advance that they're going to miss a number of classes, or if they just decide that they'd benefit from the visual accompaniment to the review. If I were you, I might wait until the course starts, and then decide if it's something that would be worth it for you.
awesome advise, thanks.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”