What do you think LSAC will do?

biladtreasure2

What do you think LSAC will do?

Postby biladtreasure2 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 pm

If there were many disturbances at a test center and the proctor, after calling LSAC to see if the test should be stopped, was told to proceed, and I have filed a written complaint, do you think LSAC will let me re-test (with a different test, obviously) before October? I only ask because I want to get my applications out, especially for early decision, by October 1.

FuManChusco

Re: What do you think LSAC will do?

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

biladtreasure2 wrote:If there were many disturbances at a test center and the proctor, after calling LSAC to see if the test should be stopped, was told to proceed, and I have filed a written complaint, do you think LSAC will let me re-test (with a different test, obviously) before October? I only ask because I want to get my applications out, especially for early decision, by October 1.

Absolutely not. At best, they might give you a free test during the October administration. No way you're getting a special test because of a disturbance. Sorry to hear that you had to deal with bullshit, but I'm trying to be straight forward.

d34d9823

Postby d34d9823 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 pm

No, they will cancel your test and allow you to take for free in October.

iShotFirst

Postby iShotFirst » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:29 pm

If they determine your complaint is valid they will let you retake for free, but not at a special time. It still has to be one of the four yearly times along with everyone else.

SAE

Postby SAE » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:30 pm

biladtreasure2 wrote:If there were many disturbances at a test center and the proctor, after calling LSAC to see if the test should be stopped, was told to proceed, and I have filed a written complaint, do you think LSAC will let me re-test (with a different test, obviously) before October? I only ask because I want to get my applications out, especially for early decision, by October 1.

Would you mind describing the many disturbances?

iShotFirst

Postby iShotFirst » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 pm

SAE wrote:Would you mind describing the many disturbances?

Yah that would be interesting, slow day at work

biladtreasure2

Postby biladtreasure2 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:34 pm

iShotFirst wrote:

They put us next door to some loud function that was going on. It was like having someone scream in your ear throughout the test.

What about the exam for international students? It's supposed to be different and is being given on the 27th. Any chance that they would let me take that one?

shoop

Postby shoop » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 pm

biladtreasure2 wrote:
iShotFirst wrote:

They put us next door to some loud function that was going on. It was like having someone scream in your ear throughout the test.

What about the exam for international students? It's supposed to be different and is being given on the 27th. Any chance that they would let me take that one?

Not unless you're willing to fly to Asia on your own dime.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”