Cancellation Advice Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
jamlip

New

Cancellation Advice

Post by jamlip » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:44 pm

In need of some advice...I'd been consistently scoring 166-170 on PTs for a while leading up to the 7th. I was fine until I hit that intern LG, and things started to go downhill from there. Probably missed 3-4 on that question alone, and then later on didn't even finish RC and ended up putting A's down on the last 5 questions; also not feeling entirely confident about the rest of the section.

Really blew it there, no idea what happened to me. At this point I feel like my score's gone to shit, given my disastrous performance on RC. LR went fine, but I don't see how my score could rebound. Would you guys advise canceling in this situation? I'm retaking in October regardless, but I just need a few more opinions. Thanks.

Richie Tenenbaum

Gold

Re: Cancellation Advice

Post by Richie Tenenbaum » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 pm

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... 6&t=119920

My opinion: Unless you normally don't finish RC and you usually miss a few questions on games, I would probably cancel. Actually, if you know you are retaking for sure in Oct, unless you think you could have managed to score in your PT range, I would feel pretty confident about canceling.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”