Mulch Game

pjo

Re: Mulch Game

Postby pjo » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Ragged wrote:I didn't really make an inference during the test. But instead just reasoned it out at each question. Seemed to go ok.

But yea I had a similar experience with interns.

Yea I did the same. Wish I could have made an inference though instead of running a ton of hypotheticals. Luckily after the third question I could repeat hypos I drew for other questions. I still can't figure out what this "big inference" was in the interns game which make me nervous eventhough I finished the game and read "fields" correctly.

Philipsssssss

Postby Philipsssssss » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 am

malfurion wrote:
d34dluk3 wrote:Pretty sure there's seven.

Yeah, I realized that not long after posting.. knew I shouldn't have said anything, heh.

Yep, i redrew the thing on paper....7 options...F%$^ this game.

Out of all the games ... the lizards, the dinos, the manikins, the horrible mappings, the books on shelfs.... they had to pick a darn mulch and stone, and a 1990's setup!!!

:evil:

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 am

I loved this game. Interns screwed me over, mainly because I ran out of time, but the mulch game had a beautiful but devious simplicity to it.

AVBucks4239

Postby AVBucks4239 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:38 am

Bildungsroman wrote:I loved this game. Interns screwed me over, mainly because I ran out of time, but the mulch game had a beautiful but devious simplicity to it.

Well said. I think I've said before that I would classify it as a "Linear/Common Sense" game.

queenlizzie13

Postby queenlizzie13 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:51 am

Doing it at home now makes me more confident that I got most of the game right if not all of the game right. Just wished I had figured it out a bit quicker so that I would have had more to fix my mistake in the interns game. I know for a fact I missed one on the interns game - I was about to fix my answer when time was called.

Not sure about the two questions after that - didn't have time to check them again.
LR went well - I guessed on two of the questions in each section.

RC is the real tossup. I am not sure about how I did on RC at all. It could be decent or it could be really bad.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:02 am

queenlizzie13 wrote:Doing it at home now makes me more confident that I got most of the game right if not all of the game right. Just wished I had figured it out a bit quicker so that I would have had more to fix my mistake in the interns game. I know for a fact I missed one on the interns game - I was about to fix my answer when time was called.

Not sure about the two questions after that - didn't have time to check them again.
LR went well - I guessed on two of the questions in each section.

RC is the real tossup. I am not sure about how I did on RC at all. It could be decent or it could be really bad.

I feel the same way. It went by far too smoothly for me to feel good about it. The third passage was tough, but the 4th seemed way too easy. I read quickly and still felt confident above the vast majority of the answers.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 am

Now I have a bad feeling that I screwed some questions up on Mulch... that would suck.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”