Cancel or keep and re-take

crossingforHYS

Cancel or keep and re-take

Postby crossingforHYS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:48 am

So the test is a complete blur to me...I was nervouse during the second section because of procter issues and think I did horrible on that LR, plus got at least -3 if not a - 4 on the Mulch game....plus I was sick during the test which did not help.

if I keep a low score and then re-take how bad does it look? or is it better to cancel

Thank you in advance guys!!!!

killed the writing sample tough lol

Kiersten1985

Re: Cancel or keep and re-take

Postby Kiersten1985 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 am

If you think you could write a decent addendum and do well on a re-take, then keep the score. I honestly would only cancel if you knew that you misbubbled two sections or something that guarantees you failed it. You never really know how you did until you get your score back and I don't think it's worth cancelling a potentially good (or at least decent) score.

crossingforHYS

Postby crossingforHYS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:55 am

Kiersten1985 wrote:If you think you could write a decent addendum and do well on a re-take, then keep the score. I honestly would only cancel if you knew that you misbubbled two sections or something that guarantees you failed it. You never really know how you did until you get your score back and I don't think it's worth cancelling a potentially good (or at least decent) score.

That's what I was thinking. You are probably right. Thank you!!!

d34d9823

Postby d34d9823 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 pm

It's better to cancel than to write an addendum if it's your first cancel and you're sure you scored below your normal range.

On the other hand, almost everyone feels like they bombed it the day of. Don't get sucked into canceling just off feelings.

crossingforHYS

Postby crossingforHYS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:11 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:It's better to cancel than to write an addendum if it's your first cancel and you're sure you scored below your normal range.

On the other hand, almost everyone feels like they bombed it the day of. Don't get sucked into canceling just off feelings.

The problem is that I don't know. I'm really bad at gauging my score and always have been. The one section that I didnt do as well on as I would like was LG which is ussually -0 for me but I am positive I missed 3/4...I just dont want to do this again...oy vey....

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”