retake and apply, or apply then retake (and then apply)

SHANbangs

retake and apply, or apply then retake (and then apply)

Postby SHANbangs » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:42 am

I'm thinking of taking a third LSAT in October, depending on what I get for the June test. However, I want to get my apps out EARLY (and I mean as early as possible). If I retake and my apps are all in by the time the October scores come out, do the schools I apply to see the new score? If they reject me before they see the score, can I apply again in the same cycle?

nycparalegal

Re: retake and apply, or apply then retake (and then apply)

Postby nycparalegal » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 am

First off, if you apply they will see that you are registered to retake the LSAT in October, and will most likely wait until you tell them to review your application.

They will not review it twice. So you have one shot. If you send it in early, and are waiting for the October test, they will hold your application pending the new score.

What did you get the first time?

SHANbangs

Postby SHANbangs » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:49 am

166. I dk what the hell I got on the June LSAT, but I guessed 8 logic games questions. Every other section I think I aced or near aced.

nycparalegal

Postby nycparalegal » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:51 am

It's probably best if you get your application together and send it in once you know your October score. You will defintely make early admission cut-offs but just barely.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”