Let's make unwarranted assumptions about our scores today!

Britt8607

Re: Let's make unwarranted assumptions about our scores today!

Postby Britt8607 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:54 am

I am so glad somebody else thinks that the play writer RC was horrible!! I got so consumed in that one that I didn't even get to read the last passage! It was all DDDDD's for me on the last passage....

Quadrangulum

Postby Quadrangulum » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

I too was expecting a high score based on my prep tests though like everyone else, I'm a bit nervous now.

I managed to do the LGs without any guessing but I'm not perfectly confident in my method. I did indeed feel that RC was easier than on the last few prep tests so hopefully I can gain enough to offset any abnormal losses in the LG section. I thought I nailed the first LR but the last one threw me for a loop because of all the Cs and Ds early on but that seems to have been normal thankfully.

Oh well. I just have to wait and see now.

nillumin

Postby nillumin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 am

I did thought I did real well on the logic games....but I had 3 logical reasoning sections...all of which were somewhat brutal for me. Pretty nervous about it. Really hope I get a 160...but I am definitley not confident about it right now.

gblais

Postby gblais » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:14 am

I really didn't find the reading comp to be all that hard. I usually struggle with the arts passages but I think for anyone involved in or interested in politics, the Chicano passage would have been pretty interesting - I, for one, actually found it quite interesting which meant I only had to read it once and managed to finish it in about 5 minutes. I only had 5 min left then for the Australian law question though, but was able to scan and answer all of the questions with relative confidence.

I had a decent 5 minutes left by the time I got to the last LG (the mulch question initially stumped me but once I mapped the options it was a breeze), but I only managed to get the first two and had to guess 21-23...

LR on the other hand...........I fail to be able to truly estimate how it went. I wasn't really put off by many questions though, which must be a good thing. I never knew how it turned out until I graded my PTs and seriously, it could've gone either way for me. I'm with everyone about the last LGs section and the funky answers though.

On another note, I wish the Writing Samples were graded.....

Edit: Oh, and my score assumption... (I averaged PTs about 160 (highest 166, lowest 155) and I'd say I'm somewhere between 160-165.

crossingforHYS

Postby crossingforHYS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:21 pm

i'm hoping i get above my initial diag (161)....other then that I have nooooo idea

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”