on a lighter note...

itseightfortyfive

on a lighter note...

Postby itseightfortyfive » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 am

As people were talking before the test did ya'll find yourself, in your head going "WRONG!!!!" like for example some guy was talking about how all schools look at the higher test score. WRONG! Or when looking at peoples purses (no plastic bag) WRONG! or with their hoodies tied around their waste. WRONG.

Actually I was extremely disappointed that no proctors made anyone leave their hoodies outside. They just said they couldn't wear the hood, but the sweater was okay.

I tried to talk as little as possible.

itseightfortyfive

Re: on a lighter note...

Postby itseightfortyfive » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 am

oh yeah, and I remember that same guy saying that the reason that sometimes certain scores on the scale were stared out is because a question is dropped from scoring. WRONG.

kkklick

Postby kkklick » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:36 am

this thread is a waste of space

Hey-O

Postby Hey-O » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 am

My proctor was hilarious and made all these terrible jokes. He talked and joked during all the breaks and was really lenient. BUT he did let some people keep their test books open during the breaks and I could tell they were checking their answers but I said nothing.

itseightfortyfive

Postby itseightfortyfive » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 am

really? like which breaks? bc the only one we had that was long enough to do any good was the one after sec 3 and they took our materials.

nsideirish

Postby nsideirish » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 am

Hey-O wrote:My proctor was hilarious and made all these terrible jokes. He talked and joked during all the breaks and was really lenient. BUT he did let some people keep their test books open during the breaks and I could tell they were checking their answers but I said nothing.

My proctor was similar. He was a pretty funny guy. He said he is a theater professor at Northwestern so I guess that explains his sense of humor. It definitely helped me relax a bit and remember...'its just a test...'

a11 1n

Postby a11 1n » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 am

nsideirish wrote:
Hey-O wrote:My proctor was hilarious and made all these terrible jokes. He talked and joked during all the breaks and was really lenient. BUT he did let some people keep their test books open during the breaks and I could tell they were checking their answers but I said nothing.

My proctor was similar. He was a pretty funny guy. He said he is a theater professor at Northwestern so I guess that explains his sense of humor. It definitely helped me relax a bit and remember...'its just a test...'

Hey you and I were in the same room! At DePaul correct? Where were you sitting?

TCScrutinizer

Postby TCScrutinizer » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 am

I might have raised holy hell. I can't believe someone who is so seemingly neurotic about things like how many C's and D's got bubbled is nonchalant about other people cheating on the test that determines such a huge portion of the next three years of your life.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”