RC on this test was some what interesting?

jarofsoup

Re: RC on this test was some what interesting?

Postby jarofsoup » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:21 pm

emoney8907 wrote:so i guess the last passage wasnt full of E's. oh cancellation here we come :(

I put in some E's when they called the 5 minute warning, but I did go back and erase some of them. There may have been 2....

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:11 pm

I hated the RC on this. Probably because I felt like I dominated the experimental and then had my heart ripped I when I saw a 2nd RC section sitting in section 5. Fatigue didn't help. Think I did ok in hindsight. The questions that people are talking about were the same ones I had trouble on, so that makes me feel like I wasn't just sucking. Found a way to get through all of them with what I thought were the best answers. Hopefully it's no worse than -5.

380yarddrives

Postby 380yarddrives » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 pm

To be frank, I found the 4th passage so interesting that it reopened my mind to the world of the carpas. I've decided to cancel my scores and focus on joining El Teatro Campesino instead of pursuing a career in law.

lwj211

Postby lwj211 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:05 pm

380yarddrives wrote:To be frank, I found the 4th passage so interesting that it reopened my mind to the world of the carpas. I've decided to cancel my scores and focus on joining El Teatro Campesino instead of pursuing a career in law.

You might have better employment options if go that route.

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:07 pm

lwj211 wrote:
380yarddrives wrote:To be frank, I found the 4th passage so interesting that it reopened my mind to the world of the carpas. I've decided to cancel my scores and focus on joining El Teatro Campesino instead of pursuing a career in law.

Unlikely, since everyone knows El TTTTeatro Campesino is a toilet theatrical troupe.

380yarddrives

Postby 380yarddrives » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:24 pm

lwj211 wrote:

Maricon.

EvoLuno

Postby EvoLuno » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:24 pm

I thought it was somewhat interesting.

TOMaHULK

Postby TOMaHULK » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:52 pm

I was reading this section, when I realized what I put for the very final answer on my RC section.

I was having trouble with it and looked at it for a second more before time was called. I think it seems like a pretty good choice, but the last question of the RC tripped me.

PM me to discuss?

baconpuffs

Postby baconpuffs » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Did anyone with the experimental RC enjoy that section immensely? I especially found the computers passage interesting, though it might be because I've done way too much research into the legal concept mentioned in the second paragraph...

FuManChusco

Postby FuManChusco » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 pm

baconpuffs wrote:Did anyone with the experimental RC enjoy that section immensely? I especially found the computers passage interesting, though it might be because I've done way too much research into the legal concept mentioned in the second paragraph...

I was diggin' the experimental RC. Really liked the gold mining comparative. I was thoroughly disappointed when I found and RC chillin' in section 5.

baconpuffs

Postby baconpuffs » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:52 pm

FuManChusco wrote:I was diggin' the experimental RC. Really liked the gold mining comparative. I was thoroughly disappointed when I found and RC chillin' in section 5.
Yeah. Turning to section 5 and seeing RC instead of LG was heartbreaking.

mst

Postby mst » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 pm

I disagree. I can't for the life of me remember the experimental RC topics I had. All I remember was that I did pretty bad in that I had to randomly guess on like 3 or 4 with it. I spent the rest of the test praying that it was the exp. and someone up above granted my wish and sent me the real one in section 5. After that terrible exp. rc, I pretty much ran through the new one with so much freaking determination... now I'm going to spend the next 3 weeks wondering what the heck I read about in that exp. section... because I have NO idea, that's how bad it was.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”