Dec 09 vs June 2010 reaction Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
FuManChusco

Silver

Re: Dec 09 vs June 2010 reaction

Post by FuManChusco » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am

Knockglock wrote:Hmm, I think my holistic/plug and chug/hypothetical LG technique seemed to have paid off. I feel pretty confident in my LG. If that was the hardest section on the test, I think I did pretty well. I felt like my RC could've been a lot better though.
Couldn't agree more. Pretty sure I got a -0 on LG thanks to a few inferences and some heavy brute force plug and chug. Got RC experimental and felt great about it. Getting my worse section last knowing the RC I just raped was exp. really tore my heart out. Still think I did decent, and I actually think my pessimism towards RC is only because of an ecstatic felling after section 1. LR was avg. I'm expecting a 170+ but it could certainly fall short. Kind of depends on how well, or poorly, I actually did on RC. Hoping for a -11 at least though.

OklahomasOK

Bronze

Post by OklahomasOK » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:17 am

I honestly though the real LG was experimental. I expected a rule negation question, so when I didn't see it, I assumed it was a test. Not to mention game 3 seemed PT15-29 esque.

minuit

Silver

Post by minuit » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 am

that's super lame and unfair if people had the experimental LG in december and got the same games for real this time around... but whatever, life is unfair.

if that's the case, though, then i'd have to say june games were easier just from guessing because I had experimental LG in december and would've cut off my pinkie toe after the test to make that one the real games section. the real section in december was much harder than the experimental, imo.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”