Results

MiamiUG

Results

Postby MiamiUG » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 pm

When LSAC gets our scores back, do we get a full report on each section with what we got right and wrong?

romothesavior

Re: Results

Postby romothesavior » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 pm

MiamiUG wrote:When LSAC gets our scores back, do we get a full report on each section with what we got right and wrong?

June 28 is the approx. date, and yes you do.

Kiersten1985

Postby Kiersten1985 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm

You get to see your bubble sheet and they give you a list of the right answers. There aren't expanantions or anything, though. It's basically so you can make sure there weren't any scantron errors.

Tautology

Postby Tautology » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 pm

You even get a pdf of the test to look at and reread the questions you got wrong.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Kiersten1985 wrote:You get to see your bubble sheet and they give you a list of the right answers. There aren't expanantions or anything, though. It's basically so you can make sure there weren't any scantron errors.

Would you be able to fix bubble errors if they were obvious?

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm

3|ink wrote:
Kiersten1985 wrote:You get to see your bubble sheet and they give you a list of the right answers. There aren't expanantions or anything, though. It's basically so you can make sure there weren't any scantron errors.

Huh?

Tautology

Postby Tautology » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm

3|ink wrote:

In theory (I don't know anyone who has done this), you can fix errors on their side. Your own mistakes are your own mistakes.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Tautology wrote:
3|ink wrote:

In theory (I don't know anyone who has done this), you can fix errors on their side. Your own mistakes are your own mistakes.

I see now. How can they make mistakes if it is a scantron? (Reminds me of one of the LR questions)

Tautology

Postby Tautology » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm

3|ink wrote:
Tautology wrote:
3|ink wrote:

I see now. How can they make mistakes if it is a scantron? (Reminds me of one of the LR questions)

The scantron is a machine, machines occasionally have problems. Maybe there was dirt on your card or something when it went through, who knows. It is almost certainly very rare, as I have never heard of it happening, but if it does then you can check your card and alert them.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”