DONE!!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
malfurion

Bronze

Re: DONE!!!

Post by malfurion » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:43 pm

cyxdev17 wrote:
pjo wrote:did anyone with two LR sections get 4 C's in a row in the teens in one of the sections?
YES!!! I also got a huuuge section with all C's and D's I think, maybe a few E's, but NO A's and B's for a while. So I was freaked out when I looked at my answer sheet.
tytyty I feel quite a bit better now. I think my last ~20 on that section were not A's or B's.

Sammi

Bronze

Post by Sammi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm

The LG section with the reporters and the mulch was REAL. It was NOT experimental. Just to be clear.

I had LR LG LR RC LR and my games were the mulch.

So it sounds like our experimental LR section was the 2nd one? If so, great!

bostonlawchick

Bronze

Post by bostonlawchick » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Saltqjibo wrote:was libel in the same section as rock band? I thought it was earlier
I'm pretty sure it was. Both of those questions I just kind of stared at stupidly. I could barely narrow down any of the answers :(

malfurion

Bronze

Post by malfurion » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

My order was RC LR LG | LR RC. The first LR section had an unusual last question and so I thought for sure it was the experimental. Was very surprised (but pleased) to see a second RC section.

Saw my first future gunner, was wearing a full suit and had at least 30 pencils. My testing conditions were pretty good, other than one time where it sounded like lightning struck about 2 feet outside our classroom and everybody jumped out of their seats. Sucks for you guys that had to cancel due to no A/C and stuff like that.. definitely hope LSAC reimburses you.

bostonlawchick

Bronze

Post by bostonlawchick » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:46 pm

malfurion wrote:
cyxdev17 wrote:
pjo wrote:did anyone with two LR sections get 4 C's in a row in the teens in one of the sections?
YES!!! I also got a huuuge section with all C's and D's I think, maybe a few E's, but NO A's and B's for a while. So I was freaked out when I looked at my answer sheet.
tytyty I feel quite a bit better now. I think my last ~20 on that section were not A's or B's.
+10000 I was so happy when I saw other people had this happen as well. I felt sure I had missed something...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

angiej

Silver

Post by angiej » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm

pjo wrote:is it just me or do you think that LSAC is attempting to make the LG's less prone to powerscore and other company diagramming? I mean the last game in the experimental I had no idea how to even set up. And although I think I got the mulch game right, I set it up really goofy, unlike any diagram I ever was taught by powerscore.
No kidding - when I was on that section (and doing well I might add) I thought crap, I'm doing well, these are weird (plus its weird I"m doing well) therefore this must be the experimental. I had the RC experimental - thought I did much better on the RC experimental than the RC real - so I'm afraid anything I made up for in LG went down the drain for RC.

afLSAT

New

Post by afLSAT » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 pm

cyxdev17 wrote:
this happened to me too. I had 3x LRs, and on one of them (the third, I believe) I marked 4 c's in a row . . . Hopefully that means we bothgot them all right :)

I also had a ridiculous string of C's, D's, and E's . . . I was finishing the section and thinking to myself, holy shit, this all has to be wrong . . . Guess i'll find out soon enoug!

I'm glad it's over, for now. I should have given msyself more time to study -- three weeks of games practice was not enough for my variable-averse brain to master LG. So if I did any less than nearly perfect on the other sections, I won't be getting the 172+ I want . . . Oh well. A retake wouldn't kill me, but it'll sure cramp my style.

I hope everyone had a great test and that we all kicked ass (but that the curve is still generous, somehow). Good luck yall.

LuvsTLS

New

Post by LuvsTLS » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:49 pm

honestabe84

Bronze

Post by honestabe84 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm

For those of you that had LG as experimental, I can't believe any of you thought the real LG was easier than the experimental. I found the experimental easy as hell, but the real one was REAL difficult.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

itseightfortyfive

New

Post by itseightfortyfive » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:51 pm

angiej wrote:
pjo wrote:is it just me or do you think that LSAC is attempting to make the LG's less prone to powerscore and other company diagramming? I mean the last game in the experimental I had no idea how to even set up. And although I think I got the mulch game right, I set it up really goofy, unlike any diagram I ever was taught by powerscore.
No kidding - when I was on that section (and doing well I might add) I thought crap, I'm doing well, these are weird (plus its weird I"m doing well) therefore this must be the experimental. I had the RC experimental - thought I did much better on the RC experimental than the RC real - so I'm afraid anything I made up for in LG went down the drain for RC.
Really? I thought the mulch was the easiest out of all the games. There were only like four possible ways that the loads could be correctly carried. But what were the other three?

Mulch
Interns
the different craft classes
and what was the last one.

My brain is SOOO fried!

rodewan

Bronze

Post by rodewan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

honestabe84 wrote:For those of you that had LG as experimental, I can't believe any of you thought the real LG was easier than the experimental. I found the experimental easy as hell, but the real one was REAL difficult.
+1000 i had experimental lg and it was definitely hella easier than the real thing (4th game pissed the hell outta me)

burtonrideclub

Bronze

Post by burtonrideclub » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

For the second LR section, the very last question involving chess playing computers, I agonized between C and D. Anyone remember what you put?

honestabe84

Bronze

Post by honestabe84 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm

rodewan wrote:
honestabe84 wrote:For those of you that had LG as experimental, I can't believe any of you thought the real LG was easier than the experimental. I found the experimental easy as hell, but the real one was REAL difficult.
+1000 i had experimental lg and it was definitely hella easier than the real thing (4th game pissed the hell outta me)
I thought the exp. LG was seriously a joke. I am so pissed right now that the second LG was real.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

kayljsh

New

Post by kayljsh » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I am so thrilled that other people had lots of of the same letters on the last LR. At least half my answers on the last LR section were the same two letters.
My test was LR LG LR RC LR.
I really hope the second of the three LR was the experimental. However unlike some people who had three LR I did not have a question about molecules/ earths beginings. Obviously the third LR was scored.
My first LR had a question about tv/radio/imagination? Sound familiar to anyone with only two LR?

Light

Bronze

Post by Light » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 pm

juniormint595 wrote:Light - i have a similar situation, i want to know if you end up cancelling

I'm probably not going to end up canceling since it's my first exam anyway, and I think I did pretty good on LR which will hopefully make up for my sub-par performance on LG/RC. It may be reasonable to hope for a curve who knows, I see a lot of people on this post saying they usually miss 0 or 1 on LG but this one was hard. Then again, perhaps the people most flustered about the test are more likely to post. My real life friend who scores 175+ on PT had a similar opinion thankfully. Of course, it could just be a hard ass test and we don't get a curve.

To whoever asked, I don't know if libel and rock band were in the same section or not just that rock band was near the end of one..all I know is these two questions were definitely part of the real sections. I think I could recognize questions if someone named them in general, but I'm having trouble recalling them. I remember another about a bus driver who doesn't want to be punished because he didn't violate a traffic law.

rklafehn

Bronze

Post by rklafehn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Don't answer Burton. You will get banned!

Rikkugrrl

Bronze

Post by Rikkugrrl » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm

So...there's nothing else we have to do to cancel after signing and filling out the ovals right?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

bostonlawchick

Bronze

Post by bostonlawchick » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 pm

itseightfortyfive wrote:
angiej wrote:
Really? I thought the mulch was the easiest out of all the games. There were only like four possible ways that the loads could be correctly carried. But what were the other three?

Mulch
Interns

My brain is SOOO fried!
I think it was an ordering one? I don't remember what it was about...

burtonrideclub

Bronze

Post by burtonrideclub » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm

burtonrideclub wrote:For the second LR section, the very last question involving chess playing computers, I agonized between C and D. Anyone remember what you put?

My apologies, I thought if I was vague enough it was ok to answer. Definitely don't want to get anyone banned. (or myself)

Light

Bronze

Post by Light » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm

kayljsh wrote:I am so thrilled that other people had lots of of the same letters on the last LR. At least half my answers on the last LR section were the same two letters.
My test was LR LG LR RC LR.
I really hope the second of the three LR was the experimental. However unlike some people who had three LR I did not have a question about molecules/ earths beginings. Obviously the third LR was scored.
My first LR had a question about tv/radio/imagination? Sound familiar to anyone with only two LR?

Yes I had two LR and I remember the one about the TV generation having less imagination than the radio one, if that helps.

traehekat

Gold

Post by traehekat » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm

malfurion wrote:Saw my first future gunner, was wearing a full suit and had at least 30 pencils.
Bahahaha. I've heard of someone taking the LSAT rocking HLS sweats and a hoodie, but I think a full suit tops that.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Saltqjibo

Bronze

Post by Saltqjibo » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Light. Did you have 2 or 3 LR? Cuz I don't think the bus driver one was in the same as the libel/ rock band one (could be wrong).

DaveBear07

Bronze

Post by DaveBear07 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Wow. That test was long.

I had RC LR LG *break* LR RC.

That mulch/stone game was wierd but I didn't think it was difficult once I got a handle on it... hopefully I didn't screw it up... however--- the last LG cost me 3 ?'s for sure... I mis-diagrammed the rules from the beginning and had to scramble to recover about half way through...

I feel good about the rest of the test though so hopefully I made up for it.

ames

New

Post by ames » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm

honestabe84 wrote:
rodewan wrote:
I thought the exp. LG was seriously a joke. I am so pissed right now that the second LG was real.
We must have had different experimental LG sections because it seriously made the second one look like a walk in the park... though I will preface that with LG is not my strongest section by any means!

angiej

Silver

Post by angiej » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:00 pm

itseightfortyfive wrote:
angiej wrote:

Mulch
Interns

My brain is SOOO fried!
Yeah, I mean the mulch was almost too easy and I can't remember ever doing one that was that straightforward with so few rules and so few combos. I remember the mulch, interns (that is the photog/writers one, right?) and the craft ones but can't remember the fourth.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”