DONE!!!

thriller219
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm

DONE!!!

Postby thriller219 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Anyone else? Mine went pretty well in terms of time, quick seating/instructions, good proctors, warnings, etc.

The test itself...I figure RC will be the curve-setter. Games seemed maybe a tad easier than past few, LR about average.

User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm

thriller219 wrote:Anyone else? Mine went pretty well in terms of time, quick seating/instructions, good proctors, warnings, etc.

The test itself...I figure RC will be the curve-setter. Games seemed maybe a tad easier than past few, LR about average.


What types of games were there? Follow the trend as of late and have at least one selection (aka in and out) game?

User avatar
dukivich10
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby dukivich10 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:36 pm

Done also. My score is totally dependent on which RC was experimental.

thriller219
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby thriller219 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:38 pm

old but don't judge, who uses AIM anymore anyway?

thriller219
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby thriller219 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Feel bad for you Duk, 2 RC's sucks, I had 2 LG's, dont know which was real but neither was particularly difficult IMO.

ballents
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 1:01 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby ballents » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Canceled... Nooooooo... I blew the games section bad (I hadn't missed more than 1 in 10 tests, and I had to guess on the last 5 questions--I don't know what happened). Hello 4 more months of study.

User avatar
Philo38
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Philo38 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 pm

ballents wrote:Canceled... Nooooooo... I blew the games section bad (I hadn't missed more than 1 in 10 tests, and I had to guess on the last 5 questions--I don't know what happened). Hello 4 more months of study.


Ouch. I know your pain, same thing happened to me last year. It all worked out though.

User avatar
dukivich10
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby dukivich10 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

thriller219 wrote:Feel bad for you Duk, 2 RC's sucks, I had 2 LG's, dont know which was real but neither was particularly difficult IMO.


ya it does suck n there was a huge diff btween my performance/difficulty of the two sections. Like I think I got -1 or -2 on the first n like -10 on the second. So I will be praying that the first was scored. Definately made my goal if that is the case, if not FML.......

User avatar
Sauer Grapes
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Sauer Grapes » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:50 pm

dukivich10 wrote:
thriller219 wrote:Feel bad for you Duk, 2 RC's sucks, I had 2 LG's, dont know which was real but neither was particularly difficult IMO.


ya it does suck n there was a huge diff btween my performance/difficulty of the two sections. Like I think I got -1 or -2 on the first n like -10 on the second. So I will be praying that the first was scored. Definately made my goal if that is the case, if not FML.......

Were they both before the break? If so, you have hope, if not, the second one was real.

budafied
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:04 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby budafied » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 pm

I feel I did well. Had a third LR section for experimental. I think I nailed LG (I'm feeling -0) and I felt like I did better on RC than usual. LR will be what determines my score, as I think I only did mediocre on at least one of the three. We shall see what happens in three weeks :)

User avatar
dukivich10
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby dukivich10 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Sauer Grapes wrote:
dukivich10 wrote:
thriller219 wrote:Feel bad for you Duk, 2 RC's sucks, I had 2 LG's, dont know which was real but neither was particularly difficult IMO.


ya it does suck n there was a huge diff btween my performance/difficulty of the two sections. Like I think I got -1 or -2 on the first n like -10 on the second. So I will be praying that the first was scored. Definately made my goal if that is the case, if not FML.......

Were they both before the break? If so, you have hope, if not, the second one was real.


well then FML...y do you say this?

User avatar
Rikkugrrl
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Rikkugrrl » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Canceled. Totally freaked out too, shaking and everything. I'm retaking at my own college in October, hopefully that'll go better. Note to self: small glass of wine beforehand next time...

User avatar
Sauer Grapes
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Sauer Grapes » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:53 pm

dukivich10 wrote:
Sauer Grapes wrote:
dukivich10 wrote:
thriller219 wrote:Feel bad for you Duk, 2 RC's sucks, I had 2 LG's, dont know which was real but neither was particularly difficult IMO.


ya it does suck n there was a huge diff btween my performance/difficulty of the two sections. Like I think I got -1 or -2 on the first n like -10 on the second. So I will be praying that the first was scored. Definately made my goal if that is the case, if not FML.......

Were they both before the break? If so, you have hope, if not, the second one was real.


well then FML...y do you say this?

There is a rumor (or is it fact?) that the experimental is always before the break. Still, don't fret. Even if it was the second one that was real, you may very well have done better than you expected. No need to worry about it now.
Last edited by Sauer Grapes on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dbrddr
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby dbrddr » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm

for those who had only one logic game, do you remember anything about mulch or reporters/countries?
Last edited by dbrddr on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

budafied
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:04 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby budafied » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

dbrddr wrote:for those who had only one logic game, do you remember anything about mulch or reporters/stories?


Am i allowed to answer this question per forum rules? ... lol

User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Sauer Grapes wrote:There is a rumor (or is it fact?) that the experimental is always before the break. Still, don't fret. Even if it was the second one that was real, you may very well have done better than you expected. No need to worry about it now.


It's fact, at least that's what they've been doing for the last decade.

User avatar
20121109
Posts: 2149
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby 20121109 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Richie Tenenbaum wrote:
Sauer Grapes wrote:There is a rumor (or is it fact?) that the experimental is always before the break. Still, don't fret. Even if it was the second one that was real, you may very well have done better than you expected. No need to worry about it now.


It's fact, at least that's what they've been doing for the last decade.


+1

Not rumor. Fact. If you had two LG or two RC sections, the one that came after the break is real and scored. The first one before the break is experimental. <3

User avatar
LSAT Blog
Posts: 1262
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Sauer Grapes wrote:There is a rumor (or is it fact?) that the experimental is always before the break. Still, don't fret. Even if it was the second one that was real, you may very well have done better than you expected. No need to worry about it now.


Anecdotal evidence suggests that the experimental is always before the break (one of the first 3).

LSAC will neither confirm nor deny this, of course.

-Steve

User avatar
dbrddr
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby dbrddr » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:59 pm

budafied wrote:
dbrddr wrote:for those who had only one logic game, do you remember anything about mulch or reporters/stories?


Am i allowed to answer this question per forum rules? ... lol



I checked the banxorz post beforehand and didn't see anything about it. Mods, feel free to delete that post if there's anything objectionable.

User avatar
Richie Tenenbaum
Posts: 2162
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:17 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:00 pm

budafied wrote:
dbrddr wrote:for those who had only one logic game, do you remember anything about mulch or reporters/stories?


Am i allowed to answer this question per forum rules? ... lol


You're allowed to give very general names to games/passages/questions. Discussing answer choices or very specifics is not allowed.

User avatar
iwanta170
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Re: DONE!!!

Postby iwanta170 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:01 pm

The order of mine was LR LG LR RC LR

Anyone have a good guess of what the experimental was, the first or third section?

(please delete this post if it's against LSAC rules)

User avatar
Ohmischa
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby Ohmischa » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Rikkugrrl wrote:Canceled. Totally freaked out too, shaking and everything. I'm retaking at my own college in October, hopefully that'll go better. Note to self: small glass of wine beforehand next time...


Are you okay? I noticed a few people canceled.

makingwaves
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby makingwaves » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I went RC LR LG LR RC.

I WISH my 1st RC was experimental. Got stumped on the 3rd LG and wasted about 2 minutes more than I should have on it, ran out of time on the 4th, had to guess for almost the whole game. Looking back I realize EXACTLY what I needed to do.

Sections 4 and 5 are a total and utter blur.

budafied
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:04 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby budafied » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:03 pm

iwanta170 wrote:The order of mine was LR LG LR RC LR

Anyone have a good guess of what the experimental was, the first or third section?

(please delete this post if it's against LSAC rules)


I had same order. I have no clue which LR it was...

budafied
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:04 am

Re: DONE!!!

Postby budafied » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:04 pm

...
Last edited by budafied on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BOSStongrl, njames1961, phelpsy, Tsubomi93 and 8 guests