Best RC Prep?

Best RC Prep?

Postby 2014 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm very new to the study process and have only taken a few diagnostics and then reviewed what I did wrong, but thus far RC is the section I have the most trouble with. I know it is the hardest to study for/improve on, but I'm assuming that doesn't mean it's impossible. Does anyone have advice on a particular study guide, publication, book or whatever that is most helpful for RC in particular?

Re: Best RC Prep?

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Many folks here swear by Voyager's RC Strategy:

This thread links to a few others about RC here, as well as a review of the Reading Comp Bible:

If you search the forums you'll find a ton of other threads discussing various tips for RC prep.

Re: Best RC Prep?

Postby Confused&Pissed » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Most people recommend just reading your ass off. Subscribe to intellectually challenging periodicals, and learn to stay focused while reading boring/dense material. Some suggest the RC bible, but from what I understand the methods outlined in the book are somewhat laborious. One poster did an RC marathon (like 10 RC sections in one day) and reported that it helped her hone into what was important, as well as help her anticipate potential questions. GL HTH

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”