Old Free Kaplan Practice Test

Canarsie

Old Free Kaplan Practice Test

Postby Canarsie » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:21 pm

I took a Kaplan practice test at my university February 2009. I was not sure if I wanted to go to law school then (I am now) and somehow misplaced the sheet they gave me afterward. It had my score (which I know) but more importantly, it told me how many of each I got wrong and which kinds within each section. Is there a way for me to retrieve this information? I am going to call Kaplan this week but was wondering if anyone had any personal experience. I am not using a Kaplan course.

Thank you and good luck to LSAT takers tomorrow!!

Canarsie

Re: Old Free Kaplan Practice Test

Postby Canarsie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:53 pm

I've resolved this so I figured I'd answer in case anyone's in the same boat.

I contacted Kaplan who told me to call the test center from 2009. They gave me the number and an extension. I called my university's Kaplan center and they are emailing me my print-out, which will have my score and the breakdown of how I did on each section (and the different types within the section).

This is extremely useful for me as a diagnostic so I'm really happy :) They were just about to throw away that folder so I "got really lucky" as the woman on the phone stated!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”