Monday night???

felicity
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby felicity » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Have an early dinner at Le Creperie at Lincoln Park with my girlfriends. I will have the ham and cheese crepe and for dessert, the Nutella crepe.

Then I will get ready for a job interview early on Tuesday.

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby romothesavior » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:27 pm

jdstl wrote:headed to a micro-brewery for a four beer sampler and some spinach artichoke dip.

i'm already calling that nothing I do will prevent me from obsessing about getting the score back for 2.5 weeks, so I'll probably spend way too much time on this damn website.


Which microbrewery? Morgan Street? Schlafly?

makingwaves
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:04 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby makingwaves » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm taking my boyfriend out to dinner as a thank you for putting up with all my LSAT related bullsh*t the last few months.


...then i'm laying on the beach drunk until I get my score.

edit: I think there's going to be some crying involved too.
Last edited by makingwaves on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

am060459
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby am060459 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:35 pm

thinking about creating a bond fire with all my LSAT material. my LSAT material includes PR course books, TM course books, the three official LSAT prep books, PT 43-59, the PS bibles, the kaplan mastery and many other printed out material. it should be a pretty big and lasting fire.

good luck all.

User avatar
Osos
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby Osos » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 pm

I have a final at 8am on tuesday that I'm not prepared for, but I am going to drink for the first time in months that night and watch lots and lots of trash tv with my boyfriend.
I am pretty excited.

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby nsideirish » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:59 pm

felicity wrote:Have an early dinner at Le Creperie at Lincoln Park with my girlfriends. I will have the ham and cheese crepe and for dessert, the Nutella crepe.

Then I will get ready for a job interview early on Tuesday.


Are you taking the exam at DePaul?

I plan on going to Best Buy to pick up a copy of MLB The Show (I've been holding off until after the LSAT because I know it would have been a distraction). Then headed to Binny's Beverage Depot to pick up a 6 pack of a microbrew I've never tried. Then headed to Chipotle for a nice big steak burrito. Going to be a great night!

User avatar
zettsscores40
Posts: 2118
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby zettsscores40 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm going home, grabbing my phone, going to the ATM, getting crunk until I go the hospital.

User avatar
hellojd
Posts: 411
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby hellojd » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:05 pm

zettsscores40 wrote:I'm going home, grabbing my phone, going to the ATM, getting crunk until I go the hospital.


Sir, I like your style.

User avatar
BigA
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:22 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby BigA » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 pm

Knockglock wrote:
BigA wrote:Anyone else thinking it might be a really shitty feeling Monday night? like the way it feels when you really bomb a PT, times... I don't know how many times worse :P I might just wanna just go home and cry

Maybe I'm a pessimist... or someone who's been bombing a lot of PTs lately


I'm more worried about the opposite. At least on PT 59, I thought i did much better than I ended up doing. So if I think I did well, i'm going to be second guessing myself.

So either way i guess it's going to be a long 3 weeks lol.


that's probably cuz you never really bombed a PT :mrgreen: I know it's relative, but when there's a game and-a-half you don't get to, which is what happned to me on PT 59, it's pretty clear things aren't going well. That will leave quite a pit in my stomach if that happens tomorrow.

User avatar
a11 1n
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby a11 1n » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:44 pm

nsideirish wrote:
felicity wrote:Have an early dinner at Le Creperie at Lincoln Park with my girlfriends. I will have the ham and cheese crepe and for dessert, the Nutella crepe.

Then I will get ready for a job interview early on Tuesday.


Are you taking the exam at DePaul?

I plan on going to Best Buy to pick up a copy of MLB The Show (I've been holding off until after the LSAT because I know it would have been a distraction). Then headed to Binny's Beverage Depot to pick up a 6 pack of a microbrew I've never tried. Then headed to Chipotle for a nice big steak burrito. Going to be a great night!


Hey I'm taking it at DePaul tomorrow too!

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby nsideirish » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 pm

a11 1n wrote:
nsideirish wrote:
felicity wrote:Have an early dinner at Le Creperie at Lincoln Park with my girlfriends. I will have the ham and cheese crepe and for dessert, the Nutella crepe.

Then I will get ready for a job interview early on Tuesday.


Are you taking the exam at DePaul?

I plan on going to Best Buy to pick up a copy of MLB The Show (I've been holding off until after the LSAT because I know it would have been a distraction). Then headed to Binny's Beverage Depot to pick up a 6 pack of a microbrew I've never tried. Then headed to Chipotle for a nice big steak burrito. Going to be a great night!


Hey I'm taking it at DePaul tomorrow too!


Nice! Have you been to the testing center yet? I am not completely familiar with DePaul's campus. I am wondering if I should bring a sweatshirt in case it's freezing in the room. Hmmm....

User avatar
jdstl
Posts: 216
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby jdstl » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:49 pm

romothesavior wrote:
jdstl wrote:headed to a micro-brewery for a four beer sampler and some spinach artichoke dip.

i'm already calling that nothing I do will prevent me from obsessing about getting the score back for 2.5 weeks, so I'll probably spend way too much time on this damn website.


Which microbrewery? Morgan Street? Schlafly?


square one

--LinkRemoved--
Last edited by jdstl on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
a11 1n
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby a11 1n » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

nsideirish wrote:
a11 1n wrote:
nsideirish wrote:
felicity wrote:Have an early dinner at Le Creperie at Lincoln Park with my girlfriends. I will have the ham and cheese crepe and for dessert, the Nutella crepe.

Then I will get ready for a job interview early on Tuesday.


Are you taking the exam at DePaul?

I plan on going to Best Buy to pick up a copy of MLB The Show (I've been holding off until after the LSAT because I know it would have been a distraction). Then headed to Binny's Beverage Depot to pick up a 6 pack of a microbrew I've never tried. Then headed to Chipotle for a nice big steak burrito. Going to be a great night!


Hey I'm taking it at DePaul tomorrow too!


Nice! Have you been to the testing center yet? I am not completely familiar with DePaul's campus. I am wondering if I should bring a sweatshirt in case it's freezing in the room. Hmmm....


Oh I went to UG at DePaul. Bring a zip up sometimes the rooms can be chilly with the AC blasting. I'm bringing a zip up that I can take on and off efficiently.

User avatar
FuManChusco
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby FuManChusco » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm

waiting 3 weeks couldn't have come at a better time. the bulk of world cup matches are going to be played while anxiously waiting.

Shrimps
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby Shrimps » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 pm

FuManChusco wrote:waiting 3 weeks couldn't have come at a better time. the bulk of world cup matches are going to be played while anxiously waiting.


An American who likes soccer.. Fascinating.

User avatar
theavrock
Posts: 601
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby theavrock » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:05 am

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
RonArtest
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby RonArtest » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 am

Booker's, good choice.

shoop
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby shoop » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:07 pm

pjo wrote:
OklahomasOK wrote:Within 15 minutes of getting out of the LSAT testing room I will be cracking open a cold one... or ten.


haha, after reading this I was just thinking how funny it'd be if someone brought a bud lite to drink during the break. I actually don't think theres anything explicitly against this.


Drinks have to be in a "plastic container or juice box." As awesome as beer in a Capri-Sun type pack would be...

I'm paranoid to the point that I'm bringing an empty Gatorade bottle that I can dump my can of RedBull into in case some sandy-vagina'd proctor decides to enforce plastic/juice boxes only at checkin. I'm sure the plastic thing is more to keep breakable glass containers out, but I'm not taking chances.

goodolgil
Posts: 923
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Re: Monday night???

Postby goodolgil » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 pm

oxford_don wrote:6 pack of Amstel Light and a 12 pack of Bud Select are waiting for me at home. I'll probably kill 3 of the Amstels and then move onto the Bud Select (which is a cheap, but surprisingly tasty brew). There is also some Jameson sitting in the room if I feel like it. Going to get a nice drunk going, if I am not hungover on Tuesday I will be upset.

Just in case this sounded cool, I feel obligated to point out that I will be drinking at home (because I don't move into my new apartment for two weeks) and alone (because my friends are currently scattered throughout the country). 8)


hmm, the one time I tried a Budwesier Select it almost made me throw up.

User avatar
thestalkmore
Posts: 104
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:11 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby thestalkmore » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:47 pm

This thread has given me the idea of putting red bull in a beer can for my test date in October.

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

Edit: GDI. Need to find alcohol that typically comes in a plastic container.

User avatar
Ohmischa
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:27 am

Re: Monday night???

Postby Ohmischa » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

How did people find it today? Jeez. I think everyone deserves a glass of wine tonight.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bearedman8, cianchetta0, Greenteachurro, legirl12le, proteinshake, WeightliftingThinker and 12 guests