LSAT & Admissions Materials For Sale: Bibles, Preptests, etc

badwithpseudonyms

LSAT & Admissions Materials For Sale: Bibles, Preptests, etc

Postby badwithpseudonyms » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 pm

Having a fire sale on all my LSAT and admissions materials. Glad to be rid of them. Would really prefer to sell everything together, but that's negotiable. PM me with what you're interested in and what you'd like to pay. No low ball offers, please. (There's always new people looking to take the LSAT :wink: )

Note: Unless otherwise noted, pages have not been written on, or had light pencil markings that have been erased.

LSAT Prep Materials
PowerScore’s LSAT Logic Games Bible ©2004; Overall condition: Very Good; Notes: Covers are a bit banged up, but binding is tight and pages are crisp and clean.

PowerScore’s LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible ©2004; Overall condition: Good – Very Good; Notes: Covers are a bit banged up, but binding is tight and pages are crisp and clean.

Nova’s Master the LSAT with Software ©2008; Overall Condition: Like New; Notes: Almost perfect condition. Never even opened the CD. Cover are great. Pages are clean and crisp. Binding is tight.

LSAC’s The Official LSAT SuperPrep ©2007; Condition: New

LSAC’s 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Contains PrepTests 7, 9 – 16, and 18); Conditon: Good condition. Six sections (1.5 tests) have been written in.

LSAC’s The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Contains PrepTests 29 – 38); Condition: Very Good. One games section is done in light pencil.

LSAC’s The Official LSAT PrepTests 40 – 49 (as individual tests); Condition: Like New. Never written in.

The Perfect LSAT Study Plan: How to Score High Without Spending A Fortune... Two, Four & Six Month Study Plan; This was invaluable when creating a study schedule that worked for me!

Admissions Guides
How to Get Into the Top Law Schools 3rd ed. By Richard Montauk; Condition: Good - Very Good. Minor highlighting in a few sections.

The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More by Anna Ivey; Condition: Very Good. Minor highlighting in a few sections.

And if you choose to buy everything together, I'll also throw in:

LSAC’s 10 More Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Contains PrepTests 19 – 28); Condition: I'd estimate about half the tests are done in light pencil. Binding came loose and 2 pages (included) fell out, so I was less concerned with writing in the book itself.

Kaplan’s Test Prep and Admissions LSAT Pacing Practice ©2007 (Part of the Kaplan class materials; Includes eleven Logic Game and Reading Comprehension sections and 22 Logical Reasoning sections); Condition: Very Good. This was given to me by a friend. Pages are clean and crisp and clean. Covers are good.

Thanks.

badwithpseudonyms

Re: LSAT & Admissions Materials For Sale: Bibles, Preptests, etc

Postby badwithpseudonyms » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:58 am

Any of you June 2010 kids decide to retake yet?

/shameless bump

badwithpseudonyms

Re: LSAT & Admissions Materials For Sale: Bibles, Preptests, etc

Postby badwithpseudonyms » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Last chance before I put them up on ebay or parcel them out on half.com... Any takers?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”