List of all LR Questions Grouped by Test

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
angiej

Silver

List of all LR Questions Grouped by Test

Postby angiej » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:31 pm

I know it exists - somewhere. But I'm not finding it. I'm looking for a huge list of LR question types, but grouped by test (as opposed to grouping all of the types in their own categories). So for each test I have, rather than searching through by question type, it will list the LR question types for each test. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Shrimps

Bronze

Re: List of all LR Questions Grouped by Test

Postby Shrimps » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:34 pm

My RC skills are very subpar today, so I'm not really sure what you mean, but just in case:

http://www.kaplanlogin.com/dl/LSAT/lsat ... qrater.asp

angiej

Silver

Postby angiej » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Basically what I want to do is double check for a particular test (PT 55) that I correctly identified all of the question types for LR. All the spreadsheets I have found have the question grouped by type and not by test (the opposite of what I'm looking for).

LSAT Blog

Silver

Postby LSAT Blog » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Check out the spreadsheet that appears immediately under the first set of 3 asterisks (***) in that post. It lists them all by PrepTest.

angiej

Silver

Postby angiej » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 am

LSAT Blog wrote:Check out the spreadsheet that appears immediately under the first set of 3 asterisks (***) in that post. It lists them all by PrepTest.

Thanks! I actually checked your blog first, but I guess I missed it. I'm looking for PT 57 so if there are any updates to that spreadsheet let me know.

LSAT Blog

Silver

Postby LSAT Blog » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 am

Sorry, I haven't made any updates but if you want to ask about specific PT questions, I'm sure folks can help with the categorization.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�