List of all LR Questions Grouped by Test

angiej

List of all LR Questions Grouped by Test

Postby angiej » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:31 pm

I know it exists - somewhere. But I'm not finding it. I'm looking for a huge list of LR question types, but grouped by test (as opposed to grouping all of the types in their own categories). So for each test I have, rather than searching through by question type, it will list the LR question types for each test. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Shrimps

Re: List of all LR Questions Grouped by Test

Postby Shrimps » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:34 pm

My RC skills are very subpar today, so I'm not really sure what you mean, but just in case:

http://www.kaplanlogin.com/dl/LSAT/lsat ... qrater.asp

angiej

Postby angiej » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Basically what I want to do is double check for a particular test (PT 55) that I correctly identified all of the question types for LR. All the spreadsheets I have found have the question grouped by type and not by test (the opposite of what I'm looking for).

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Check out the spreadsheet that appears immediately under the first set of 3 asterisks (***) in that post. It lists them all by PrepTest.

angiej

Postby angiej » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 am

LSAT Blog wrote:Check out the spreadsheet that appears immediately under the first set of 3 asterisks (***) in that post. It lists them all by PrepTest.

Thanks! I actually checked your blog first, but I guess I missed it. I'm looking for PT 57 so if there are any updates to that spreadsheet let me know.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:12 am

Sorry, I haven't made any updates but if you want to ask about specific PT questions, I'm sure folks can help with the categorization.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”