construction site next to the LSAT exam room, help! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Cardboardbox

Bronze

Re: construction site next to the LSAT exam room, help!

Post by Cardboardbox » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Matthies wrote:All things being equal, I'd take dumb but rich parents over poor but smart ones.
Genetically speaking, wouldn't that make you dumb then? I'd take the smart parents :P

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:21 pm

I think there needs to be class action suite against LSAC at some point.

let/them/eat/cake

Silver

Post by let/them/eat/cake » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Matthies wrote:
All things being equal, I'd take dumb but rich parents over poor but smart ones.
completely irrelevant but for some reason (i guess the idea of poor parents...) this post reminded me of one of my favorite quotes:

"No matter how eloquently a dog may bark, he cannot tell you that his parents were poor, but honest."

on that note, no matter how eloquently a dog may bark, he cannot be heard over a Caterpillar wrecking ball. good luck.

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:24 pm

mz253 wrote:just came back from the test site. a construction site is literally 10 feet away from the exam room. called LSAC, they said they could not do anything but i can file a complaint AFTER the exam. too late to change site. wonder what i should do? just go to another site and try stand-by or try to get used to construction noise in the next few days?

advice highly appreciated! i'm really worried now.

Try taking a test near a construction site today. It probably wont bother you that much. I have found that constant noise is not that bad.

mz253

Bronze

Post by mz253 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:27 pm

i'm actually thinking about it. on my way back, i sat down at a starbucks with a construction site across the street, it was not that bad. the glass basically blocked off everything. so i guess i'll try to arrive late and sit at the end of the courtroom and just battle for 4 hours. the worst i can get is cancellation, not a big deal anyways. just another 4 months of LSAT studying, which i don't mind at all.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”