PT 58 from Cambridge LSAT... WTF?

BigA

PT 58 from Cambridge LSAT... WTF?

Postby BigA » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Anyone else buy PT 58 from Cambridge LSAT? On the first RC passage it cuts off mid-sentence on line 59 for me. It's almost finished but I paid full price. This shouldn't happen. If anyone could type the rest of it for me starting with line 60 (a dress for the small statue...) that would be great :mrgreen: Then I'm asking for a refund

LSAT Blog

Re: PT 58 from Cambridge LSAT... WTF?

Postby LSAT Blog » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm

"for the small statue would have taken nine months to produce."

(and they all lived happily ever after.)

THE END

:mrgreen:

-Steve

BigA

Postby BigA » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey thanks lol. Seven words missing from the end. It still kinda ruined my whole PT. I looked at the questions to see if there was some new question type where you finish the sentence or something. They wouldn't give me a refund because I saw the material :roll: but they said they fixed the problem. Apparently I'm the first person to ever call in about this. I'm surprised.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Glad to help.

I guess most people who took the Cambridge version before you didn't even bother reading to the end of the passage because it was so boring :D

Sorry to hear Cambridge won't give you a refund. I'm kinda surprised, since he seems like a good guy. Maybe if you explain that it ruined the PT for you, he'll come around.

Saltqjibo

Postby Saltqjibo » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:05 am

weird i took this one from cambridge a few days ago and didn't even notice. Remember the passage and the statues they were talking about though - that the cloth, or something, couldn't have been produced for one. Sounds like it might have been just yours?

BigA

Postby BigA » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 am

Saltqjibo wrote:weird i took this one from cambridge a few days ago and didn't even notice. Remember the passage and the statues they were talking about though - that the cloth, or something, couldn't have been produced for one. Sounds like it might have been just yours?

No, because when I called him he looked this up and fixed it. He was also surprised that no one had ever brought this up before. Not sure how anyone could get a decent score in RC and not notice this. No offense :lol: I'm not very good, but this jumped out at me. Maybe cuz I was a journalism major?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”