OMGOMG--my first perfect PT.

quishiclocus

OMGOMG--my first perfect PT.

Postby quishiclocus » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:57 pm

So I'm still sitting at the library, where I sat down and did PT54 with appropriate breaks and analog watch and all. Four section, not five, which bothers me a little, but never mind that.

101 out of 101. I think I was hyperventilating by the time I finished grading.

Only now I'm totally freaking out that I'll somehow have wasted all my mojo on practice tests and I'm going to walk into the test on Monday and write 'I am a fish' on the answer sheet and pass out or something.

I think I need to go pass out now, in fact. Or get drunk and never mind that it's not yet 2pm. I just had to share here because nobody, nobody I know IRL is going to get why I'm so happy. And so terrified.

savesthedayajb

Re: OMGOMG--my first perfect PT.

Postby savesthedayajb » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

You're where everyone wants to be a week from the test. Congratulations and calm down.

BrightLine

Postby BrightLine » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Congrats! I have 2 PT's at 180 but none perfect :cry:

But come on, "I am a fish" ?

lateforthesky16

Postby lateforthesky16 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 pm

congrats and best of luck on test day!
Last edited by lateforthesky16 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MURPH

Postby MURPH » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:04 pm

Awesome.

CryingMonkey

Postby CryingMonkey » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Congratulations! Perfect score has been eluding me - I've got 100/101, 99/101, a couple 98/101, and a whole handful of 97/101, but I have been completely unable to pull down a perfect score. On the 100, the question I missed was the THIRD FROM THE END. I was so pissed, especially because it was a really, really easy question, and I'd been getting all excited and whatnot.

I also worry every day that I've used up all my mojo. I have this vision of sitting at the test unable to answer a single question and then going home and crying over my stack of PTs.

irie

Postby irie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:07 pm

quishiclocus wrote:nobody I know IRL is going to get why I'm so happy. And so terrified.

lol... I know the exact feeling, it's how I felt when I walked out of my LSAT and thought I did "pretty well" while everyone around me looked like they wanted to throw up/murder colorful dinosaurs with a sledgehammer. good luck next week, you are gonna kill it, confidence is every thing... and if getting a 101/101 doesnt make you a confident on testday i dont know what will :P

quishiclocus

Postby quishiclocus » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one made nervous by this kind of thing. I'm calming down. I'm calm. Really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d74_5af_Dzs

Really.

zworykin

Postby zworykin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Ugh. I'm still hunting my perfect raw score. I have 6 -2's under my belt now (5 180's and a 179). Still can't seem to put together 4 perfect sections in a row. Well, I did once, but one of them was an "experimental" section from another test. Oh well. Last chance for me is PT 59.

Knock

Postby Knock » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 am

zworykin wrote:Ugh. I'm still hunting my perfect raw score. I have 6 -2's under my belt now (5 180's and a 179). Still can't seem to put together 4 perfect sections in a row. Well, I did once, but one of them was an "experimental" section from another test. Oh well. Last chance for me is PT 59.

Same...i've been dreaming about putting together a perfectly clean test. It would be just...so...beautiful. So clean...

Not to mention so easy to review :lol:

Never had a triple digit raw score either. 2 99's and 2 98's though.

3 180's, 3 179's, 5 178's. Hopefully my real score is one of those 3.

So I'm still sitting at the library, where I sat down and did PT54 with appropriate breaks and analog watch and all. Four section, not five, which bothers me a little, but never mind that.

101 out of 101. I think I was hyperventilating by the time I finished grading.

Only now I'm totally freaking out that I'll somehow have wasted all my mojo on practice tests and I'm going to walk into the test on Monday and write 'I am a fish' on the answer sheet and pass out or something.

I think I need to go pass out now, in fact. Or get drunk and never mind that it's not yet 2pm. I just had to share here because nobody, nobody I know IRL is going to get why I'm so happy. And so terrified.

Congrats man, that is quite an accomplishment. I have no doubt that this will bring you tons of confidence come test day.

And I completely share your sentiments about people IRL not understanding what we are going through. It definitely is frustrating at times. It makes me feel really disconnected with everyone else my age to be honest.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”