Is the June Exam Ready?

theZeigs

Is the June Exam Ready?

Postby theZeigs » Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Just for funsies:

do you think they have the June exam finalized, printed, ready to go?

If so, where are they storing the exam? I'm reminded of the scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark" where the Ark is put in some giant government storage building (we later learn in Area 54) and Jones is 'placated' with the response: "TOP...men."

The other mindfuck here is that if the exam is ready to go and printed, your future is already starting to be cast in stone. Again, a movie analogy: like in "Back to the Future" with the ink on the newspaper from the future starting to read the story for the days events as they are slowly becoming inevitable...

I feel like "Abed" from "Community."

LSAT Blog

Re: Is the June Exam Ready?

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu May 27, 2010 10:09 am

I'm almost certain that for something as important as the LSAT, they've completed the exam content itself at least a few months in advance, probably several, so it's all cast in stone already. (Not quite the same thing as a random middle school math test, where the teacher might finish it the night before or just use last year's exam.)

No clue when they print it out, but my guess is sometime 1-4 weeks before the test date. (On the earlier side would be smart in case of printing issues, but the later side would be smart for security purposes.) Maybe it's like a nuke where you need multiple keys or access codes so no individual can steal it and then sell it to the highest bidder.

Once they print it out, they bury it on the beach of a South Pacific island that only a select few know the location of. They make a blood oath and swear on their mothers' graves to tell no one.

There's a top-secret map explaining how to get there, something like this:

alicrimson

Postby alicrimson » Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Wow....future cast in stone. Gracious. I bet the test is already finalized. Printed? Perhaps not. I don't think they'd print all of the test booklets this early just to avoid the very "Raiders of the Lost Ark" scenario you just described. People would for sure go for the steal. Crazier things have been done. My mind immediately jumps to the scenario where a clown in New York grabbed the testbook and tried to run out of the classroom to get the questions to a friend in California before he took his test.

Knock

Postby Knock » Thu May 27, 2010 2:42 pm

theZeigs wrote:Just for funsies:

do you think they have the June exam finalized, printed, ready to go?

If so, where are they storing the exam? I'm reminded of the scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark" where the Ark is put in some giant government storage building (we later learn in Area 54) and Jones is 'placated' with the response: "TOP...men."

The other mindfuck here is that if the exam is ready to go and printed, your future is already starting to be cast in stone. Again, a movie analogy: like in "Back to the Future" with the ink on the newspaper from the future starting to read the story for the days events as they are slowly becoming inevitable...

I feel like "Abed" from "Community."

Haha, interesting thoughts there, I like it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”