Atlanta - Renaissance Hotel Testing Center

NonTradHealthLaw

Atlanta - Renaissance Hotel Testing Center

Postby NonTradHealthLaw » Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Anyone take the LSAT at the Renaissance Midtown hotel? I'll be taking a look-see on Friday but would like to know if i need to modify my last two weeks of preparation w.r.t. facility variables.

NonTradHealthLaw

Re: Atlanta - Renaissance Hotel Testing Center

Postby NonTradHealthLaw » Sat May 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Though I got no reponses there were a few views so maybe others were curious. Anyway, I stopped by the hotel yesterday. The test will be in the Grand Ballroom. I was unable to view the room due to a wedding but the front desk said it would be similar to a conference setting set up with chairs and tables rather than desks. I don't know the surface area of the tables but it seemed like there could at least two takers per table. Be prepared for some jostling due to erasing.

No other hints. Parking is $12. It's across the street from the North Avenue MARTA station. Non-hotel parking is sparce though there were a few $5-10 lots within a couple blocks. Considering the test is on a Monday these will likely be unavailable. Good luck fellow takers!

boomer07

Postby boomer07 » Sat May 29, 2010 3:02 pm

I had a friend take it there (June administration) and he said that it took close to 2 1/2 hours for them to start the exam as they were swamped. Hope this helps.

NonTradHealthLaw

Postby NonTradHealthLaw » Sat May 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah that helps - and makes sense. Can't imagine a hotel venue would be the most efficient.

hellojd

Postby hellojd » Sun May 30, 2010 5:30 pm

I was trying to pick between this and GA State (I'm taking it at state).

Best of luck to a fellow ATLien

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”