PT 38 Sec 2 Q11

Ragged

PT 38 Sec 2 Q11

Postby Ragged » Sun May 23, 2010 1:49 am

It says the answer is A and I agree that Frank must do harvesting as the second demonstration. But it also appears that Leslie must do weaving as first demonstation, since we know that Leslie must be first and with Plowing, Threshing, Milling and Harvesting already taken only spinning and weaving is left and since Leslie can't do spinning she must do weaving as the first demonstration.

Maybe I'm just tired, but can someone show me why (C) doesn't have to be true?

Thank you.

Cambridge LSAT

Re: PT 38 Sec 2 Q11

Postby Cambridge LSAT » Sun May 23, 2010 2:37 am

Actually, Leslie can demonstrate spinning. It sounds like you're mixing up the fourth rule. L and G occupy the first and sixth slots, respectively. Since they're the only two who haven't been assigned a task, the S and W can be assigned to them in either order.

Ragged

Postby Ragged » Sun May 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Damn dude, sorry for the stupid question. You are absolutely right, I wrote the rule down wrong. Thank you. :oops:

sayruss11

Postby sayruss11 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm

For this same game in Q12, I understand that Leslie must perform the first demonstration so D is an obvious answer, but isn't it also true that Frank must perform the second demonstration, so A must be true as well?
The rule says " Frank demonstrates exactly one task before Gladys demonstrates ANY of her tasks" Does "any" not mean "all" in this case? Because if L were 2nd, instead of F, It would be LLFGGF, but F cannot be last so that doesnt work. LLFGFG doesn't make sense to me either because I thought F must perform exactly once before all of G's tasks. Anything I'm not seeing here?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”