Anyone know of any good LSAT tutors

remadrid17

Anyone know of any good LSAT tutors

Postby remadrid17 » Fri May 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi,

I'm taking a Powerscore full length prep course in August and then taking the LSAT in October. Does anyone have any recommendations on good teachers in the Northern VA area? I'm horrible at tests so I'd prefer to have a great teacher. Any ideas? Thanks so much!

stintez

Re: Anyone know of any good LSAT tutors

Postby stintez » Fri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

I have been studying for the June lsat since January. I was going to take the kaplan class but then I did research and found that a private tutor was better. I called an law school consultant and she gave the names of some private tutors near me in Cincinnati, but also gave me the name of the person I ended up using whom lives in Chicago. I have used him for the past month and a half. We do it over the internet and he has helped me a lot. I pasted his information below. If you call him to inquire about his services just say the kid from Cincinnati told you about him. Good luck my friend.

John Rood
President
Next Step Test Preparation
john@nextsteptestprep.com
773-257-3391

YCrevolution

Re: Anyone know of any good LSAT tutors

Postby YCrevolution » Fri May 21, 2010 4:18 pm

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”