Testmasters prep course+ PS Bibles Study Group (?) / Toronto Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
mikialjan

New

Testmasters prep course+ PS Bibles Study Group (?) / Toronto

Post by mikialjan » Tue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

Hey everyone, first many thanks for the great help I've recieved as it helped me decide on going with Testmasters starting this July for the October LSAT.

My question is that if I wanted to form a study group and attend the LSAT Prep Course simultaneously, what will be the best way to arrange it?

We have the PS Bibles (all 4). Will studying the Bibles on the side with a study group while going to a prep course be more benefical? There are 4 of us, and out of 4 of us only 2 of us will be taking the same Testmasters prep course.

Also, if I wanted to write, for example, 40 practice tests, how frequent should they be taken? Any time interval inbetween the pracice tests recommended?

The ONLY things I will be doing on the side wil be continueing with my Modes of Reasoning: Critical Thinking course (omg it's so helpful for the LSAT), and going to the gym early morning. I'm not going to be working or anything else. Zoning in on the prep alone. Thanks in advance.

mikialjan

New

Re: Testmasters prep course+ PS Bibles Study Group (?) / Toronto

Post by mikialjan » Wed May 19, 2010 1:34 am

A lot of reads, but no replies?

bmercado

New

Re: Testmasters prep course+ PS Bibles Study Group (?) / Toronto

Post by bmercado » Wed May 19, 2010 1:43 am

im actually interested in hearing people's advice. I bought the powerscore bibles (logic games and reasoning) and i plan on taking Testmasters this July. I also have most of the books that lsac published. i want to know what would be the best approach...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”