blaaaa

WWAD

Re: Coping with breakup right before LSAT

Postby WWAD » Tue May 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Always Credited wrote:During your LSAT study breaks, bring some bar bait back to the apartment for some R&R. And by R&R I mean loud, raucous sex.

Disagree. If you are going to play that game who do you think will win? The heart broken (-1)L, or the girl?

Play it totally cold, like it doesn't hurt you at all. If she thinks you don't care at all, that is the worst.

+1
here is another motivational song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRkfJ1ZCUPI

Always Credited

Postby Always Credited » Tue May 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Always Credited wrote:During your LSAT study breaks, bring some bar bait back to the apartment for some R&R. And by R&R I mean loud, raucous sex.

Disagree. If you are going to play that game who do you think will win? The heart broken (-1)L, or the girl?

Play it totally cold, like it doesn't hurt you at all. If she thinks you don't care at all, that is the worst.

I was just encouraging sex in general, not necessarily sex to get back at the ex-girlfriend :)

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Always Credited wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

I was just encouraging sex in general, not necessarily sex to get back at the ex-girlfriend :)

Doing god's work

Postby 09042014 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Always Credited wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Then absolutely credited. The best way to get over a girl is to get under another.

And don't be picky, in your state your game is off, don't be afraid to go hogging. You've got a heart break dispensation.

WWAD

Postby WWAD » Tue May 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Then absolutely credited. The best way to get over a girl is to get under another.

And don't be picky, in your state your game is off, don't be afraid to go hogging. You've got a heart break dispensation.

You don't have time for all this. Take care of yourself on the couch, even if the [strike]GF[/strike] is home and then go back to studying.

oberlin08

Postby oberlin08 » Tue May 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Your "Game" won't be right for a while. Just FYI

Postby 09042014 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm

WWAD wrote:
You don't have time for all this. Take care of yourself on the couch, even if the [strike]GF[/strike] is home and then go back to studying.

How can you possibly study the LSAT for more than 3 hours a day?

I was taking a PT a day, and still had time to jerk around on TLS, and go out, and work a full time job with an hour commute each way.

KibblesAndVick

Postby KibblesAndVick » Tue May 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
Always Credited wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

Hooking up with a fat girl lets you (1) have sex with someone else (2) make her cook you something comforting afterwords (3) feel superior to women by denigrating them. It's like a one stop shop for getting over a [strike]bad breakup[/strike] whore. Do I sound bitter?

utswdukie80

Postby utswdukie80 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

OP, you're in luck. DC is one of the best places to be single. There is no shortage of women to take home. Just find one, get off, and move on. I promise you you'll feel a million times better. Then, focus exclusively on the LSAT and make it your whore.

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Tue May 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
WWAD wrote:

I was taking a PT a day, and still had time to jerk around on TLS, and go out, and work a full time job with an hour commute each way.

stop making people who don't have your natural talent at the LSAT feel like they can get away with less. it's incredibly unhelpful.

Marionberry

Postby Marionberry » Tue May 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Always Credited

Postby Always Credited » Tue May 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Marionberry wrote:
IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
WWAD wrote:

stop making people who don't have your natural talent at the LSAT feel like they can get away with less. it's incredibly unhelpful.

I don't know about "natural talent" on the LSAT, I'm just fucking smart. And I really don't know how people study for 4+ hours a day on this stuff either. I think at certain point it's probably actually counterproductive, and you start reinforcing poor technique and burning out your brain. A big part of this prepping for this test has to be maintaining your sanity, and that seems to be difficult when you're doing LSAT for 10 hours a day.

lol @ smart

Postby 09042014 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:37 pm

IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
WWAD wrote:

It not even that I didn't need it, it's that I don't know what the fuck you guys do. After taking a PT and reviewing it what else is left?

WWAD

Postby WWAD » Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Always Credited wrote:
lol @ smart

Not smart
Marionberry wrote: fucking smart.

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Tue May 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
WWAD wrote:

It not even that I didn't need it, it's that I don't know what the fuck you guys do. After taking a PT and reviewing it what else is left?

reviewing and truly understanding mistakes takes longer when you make a lot.

Postby 09042014 » Tue May 18, 2010 3:59 pm

IAFG wrote:reviewing and truly understanding mistakes takes longer when you make a lot.

I guess, my mistakes were mostly accidents. Review took 10 minutes at most.

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Tue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:reviewing and truly understanding mistakes takes longer when you make a lot.

stop bragging

kittenmittons

Postby kittenmittons » Tue May 18, 2010 4:22 pm

IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

stop bragging

The sexual tension is palpable

Postby 09042014 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm

kittenmittons wrote:
IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:

stop bragging

The sexual tension is palpable

I for one, already came.

blackwater88

Postby blackwater88 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:36 pm

THIS

--ImageRemoved--

WWAD

Postby WWAD » Tue May 18, 2010 4:38 pm

blackwater88 wrote:THIS

--ImageRemoved--

Then they make you governor of NY

Or is that flawed logic.

blackwater88

Postby blackwater88 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm

WWAD wrote:
blackwater88 wrote:THIS

--ImageRemoved--

Then they make you governor of NY

Or is that flawed logic.

Affirming the consequent, unfortunately.

Marionberry

Postby Marionberry » Tue May 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

romothesavior

Postby romothesavior » Tue May 18, 2010 5:29 pm

WWAD wrote:Then you should have broken up before sleeping with some one else. Men will break up for the prospect of something better, which can be stupid. Women like to make sure the next thing is locked down first. It must be an old survival of the fittest thing.

This is absolutely credited. I know first hand.

webbylu87

Postby webbylu87 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:38 pm

This thread kind of makes me wish I was a guy in a lot of ways. Things seem so much easier as a guy.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”