blaaaa Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
webbylu87

Silver

Re: Coping with breakup right before LSAT

Post by webbylu87 » Tue May 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Always Credited wrote:Older guys don't suddenly stop wanting to hook up with random girls at will. They usually simply can't do it as easily, or at all, because they're committed in some way.

Plus, do you really want a guy with saggy balls?
I said "older" not "old". And when do men typically start getting saggy balls? (Just for reference so I can identify some sort of age cut off here.)

Also....
Always Credited wrote:Bitches here defined as either one or many conscious, consenting females - preferably without baby-daddy issues, you don't want that shit - of any score on a 1-10 scale.
+1

Always Credited

Gold

Post by Always Credited » Tue May 18, 2010 7:03 pm

There's no real timeline for saggy ball set in, but I mean...just be careful. If you start hunting older men at this age, they're inevitably going to have saggy balls before you want them to have saggy balls.

webbylu87

Silver

Post by webbylu87 » Tue May 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Always Credited wrote:There's no real timeline for saggy ball set in, but I mean...just be careful. If you start hunting older men at this age, they're inevitably going to have saggy balls before you want them to have saggy balls.
Very logical and duly noted. Only viable solution: older men now (pre-saggy balls), ditch them, younger men later (again, pre-saggy balls). Win.

/end thread hijack

Good luck, OP! Things will get better and you, like everyone, deserve to be with someone who genuinely wants to be with you. Focus on the LSAT and take control of your life!

UFmark

New

Post by UFmark » Wed May 19, 2010 12:43 am

Always Credited wrote: Bitches here defined as either one or many conscious, consenting females - preferably without baby-daddy issues, you don't want that shit - of any score on a 1-10 scale.
My friends and I work on a 1-3 scale.

1 - Never
2 - When drunk
3 - Always

WWAD

Bronze

Post by WWAD » Wed May 19, 2010 1:42 am

I like the "o'clock" rating scale. If you would hook up at 8 o'clock it means you don't even have to see what else is out there. If you would hook up at 3 AM that means only if the bars are closed, you have already been to Denny's and they are the last resort.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Drake014

Silver

Post by Drake014 » Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 am

Always Credited wrote:There's no real timeline for saggy ball set in, but I mean...just be careful. If you start hunting older men at this age, they're inevitably going to have saggy balls before you want them to have saggy balls.
As opposed to muscular, tight balls?

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Wed May 19, 2010 4:03 am

Rocking the LSAT and getting into a prestigious law school will put you well on your way to step one. But in all seriousness, you need to turn this into motivation. Have you ever been in a competition against someone and saw in their eyes the look of a man possessed? There's a fiery intensity but also a merciless and cold detachment. Like what seemed to be a normal event to you was nothing less than a judgment on their value and self worth. When you look in those eyes you know you're already fucked. They're channeling something beyond themselves, using that competition to face down their demons. You should be this person. Walk into the test center with a chip on your shoulder. Turn every pang of pain you feel about her into ruthless motivation. You don't need her, even if you still have feelings for her. If you let her ruin this for you it will make everything that much worse. If she's the reason you exceeded all expectations people had for you then it will make it that much sweeter when you tell her to go fuck herself. At least that's how it worked for me.
This is the most motivational thing i've ever read. Can someone please give this man a sports movie deal and incorporate this as a monologue? a la "inches" by Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday.

Edit: Sports has taught me all of life's lessons.

Marionberry

Silver

Post by Marionberry » Wed May 19, 2010 7:45 am

Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Wed May 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Marionberry wrote:You're a little behind the curve, Knock. This thread is now about balls and "slaying hos".

Also, I'd really like to think that we've provided some positive direction for this young man's life. Let's hope that after reading this yesterday he woke up today, May 19 of 2010, and set forth to reclaim his manhood by any number of the methods we suggested, but most certainly by disregarding the ex and diving into LSAT prep with the focus of a man possessed. I hope he gets a 180 and a hot new girlfriend. [strike]And that she (the ex) contracts chlamydia[/strike].
+1...except that last line. Just so the OP can have some nostalgic sex later on down the road. But you guys really have straightened out this young mans life and set him down the correct path to success and happiness.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Always Credited

Gold

Post by Always Credited » Wed May 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Drake014 wrote:
As opposed to muscular, tight balls?
Correct. Or, at the very least, balls that aren't yet withered. Unless someone happens to prefer less than robust balls; in that case, go for the 40+ crowd.

Marionberry

Silver

Post by Marionberry » Wed May 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Marionberry wrote:
Knockglock wrote:
Marionberry wrote:You're a little behind the curve, Knock. This thread is now about balls and "slaying hos".

Also, I'd really like to think that we've provided some positive direction for this young man's life. Let's hope that after reading this yesterday he woke up today, May 19 of 2010, and set forth to reclaim his manhood by any number of the methods we suggested, but most certainly by disregarding the ex and diving into LSAT prep with the focus of a man possessed. I hope he gets a 180 and a hot new girlfriend. [strike]And that she (the ex) contracts chlamydia[/strike].
+1...except that last line. Just so the OP can have some nostalgic sex later on down the road. But you guys really have straightened out this young mans life and set him down the correct path to success and happiness.
I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that chlamydia is a bacterial infection so it can be treated and cured with antibiotics. So OP can still smash that a couple years down the road after she has endured and recovered from the indignity and burning that comes along with that.
And I highly suggest that the OP does...in the backseat of your Ferrari at your mansion. Go rock that LSAT.

jr8966

New

Post by jr8966 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks for all the help. The emotional low of having to endure looks to have passed. I still have no idea why someone would do this, but I need to shoulder on.

I am now working my ass off now. The lady is away at home with her parents. So it is just me and the LSAT. Good luck to everyone. Lets go get us some 180's!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

KingJames6

New

Post by KingJames6 » Thu May 20, 2010 1:14 pm

(resisting the urge to point out that a Ferrari doesn't have a backseat...)

Get it, OP!

holydonkey

Silver

Post by holydonkey » Thu May 20, 2010 1:16 pm

go go go! tear it up!

Knock

Platinum

Post by Knock » Thu May 20, 2010 1:26 pm

KingJames6 wrote:(resisting the urge to point out that a Ferrari doesn't have a backseat...)

Get it, OP!
Lmao...good point.

WWAD

Bronze

Post by WWAD » Thu May 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Don't you DARE talk to her while she is gone! Don't ask her how the trip was when she gets back. Have a plan for studying outside the apt when she gets back. Good luck.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

insertclevernamehere

Bronze

Post by insertclevernamehere » Thu May 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Besides the weird-ish detour into the saggy balls talk this is one of the nicest (the term nice being used in a generous way, maybe not so nice towards the ex-gf who probably doesn't deserve any niceness) threads I have seen on TLS.

OP, you don't need any more encouragement -you have 8 pages of it!, but I wanted to thank you for starting this thread as it has totally made me feel better too. While it was me who finally had the courage to end a relationship that was going nowhere (and I have already taken my LSATs and put deposits down) I am feeling a little better about attacking this summer and law school as a single lady :)

Marionberry

Silver

Post by Marionberry » Thu May 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Last edited by Marionberry on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marionberry

Silver

Post by Marionberry » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:25 pm

. Accidental post, I apologize for the necromancy.

splitmuch

Silver

Post by splitmuch » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

romothesavior

Diamond

Post by romothesavior » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 pm

lolwut

Marionberry

Silver

Post by Marionberry » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Accidental thread bump, nothing to see here.

mac35352

Bronze

Post by mac35352 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Marionberry wrote:Accidental thread bump, nothing to see here.
I actually enjoyed the last 8 pages. lol

dr123

Gold

Post by dr123 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:06 pm

how do you accidentally bump a thread from a year ago?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”