Princeton Review Prep Test - December 2009

Negativezero

Princeton Review Prep Test - December 2009

Postby Negativezero » Mon May 17, 2010 1:35 pm

Has the Princeton Review published a copy of the December 2009 LSAT as a PrepTest and, if so, what number is it?

yeff

Re: Princeton Review Prep Test - December 2009

Postby yeff » Mon May 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Princeton review???

LSAC....

https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/PublicationDetail.aspx

->
The Official LSAT PrepTests ®
Online and List Price: $8.00

->
PrepTest 59 (Dec 2009 LSAT)
(includes comparative reading questions)

Negativezero

Postby Negativezero » Mon May 17, 2010 1:41 pm

Heh, I almost exclusively rely on LSAC, but I have this shoddy Princeton review prep test that I can't place in the chronology of administered tests.

tomwatts

Postby tomwatts » Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Negativezero wrote:Heh, I almost exclusively rely on LSAC, but I have this shoddy Princeton review prep test that I can't place in the chronology of administered tests.

What in the heck are you talking about? Where did you get it? What makes it "shoddy"? Is it a real test or a spiraled (fake) test?

If it's a spiraled (fake) test, then that explains why 1) you can't place it in the chronology and 2) it seems shoddy.

odon59

Postby odon59 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Negativezero wrote:Heh, I almost exclusively rely on LSAC, but I have this shoddy Princeton review prep test that I can't place in the chronology of administered tests.

Hmmm, this sounds suspicious. As far as I know, Princeton Review does not have a license to reproduce full length LSAC Prep Tests the way other test prep companies can. Therefore, what you have may in fact be not be real LSAT questions. I could be wrong, but just beware if it does not explicitly says which LSAC PrepTest it is.

tomwatts

Postby tomwatts » Mon May 17, 2010 1:49 pm

odon59 wrote:As far as I know, Princeton Review does not have a license to reproduce full length LSAC Prep Tests the way other test prep companies can.

I know what you're saying, but the way you're saying it is wrong. We have a license to reproduce PTs for our students. We just don't sell them online the way that, say, Cambridge LSAT does or in books in bookstores the way that, say, Powerscore does. So this person may have gotten a PDF that originates from our student resources and would be real questions.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”