new powerscore lg book Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
anjmissy

Bronze

new powerscore lg book

Post by anjmissy » Fri May 14, 2010 12:35 am

so i was on the powerscore website and noticed this new book --LinkRemoved--

it says it will be released on the 17th and that it contains 80 games..does anyone know if these games are different than the ones in the bible or do they use some of the same ones?

Also, for people who already have the lg bible, could you tell me how many games are in the book.

Thanks

quasi-stellar

New

Re: new powerscore lg book

Post by quasi-stellar » Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 am

WOW! Awesomenessss!!!
Really excited about getting this book. I think this set of games will be as diverse as it gets, with those that are currently used on test plus some older hardcore stuff.
It would be great to master them all. Luckily I put off the test till October so I definitely will be using it.

hellokitty

Bronze

Post by hellokitty » Fri May 14, 2010 2:07 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:09 am

LSAT Game Type Training provides you with the complete text of every LSAT Logic Game from LSAT PrepTests 1 through 20, sorted according to the games classification system used in the PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible.
I'd highly recommend this.

quasi-stellar

New

Post by quasi-stellar » Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 am

anjmissy wrote: it says it will be released on the 17th and that it contains 80 games..does anyone know if these games are different than the ones in the bible or do they use some of the same ones?

Thanks
In LG bible they used some of the games from this range of tests, but not too many, so I would expect lots of new stuff in this book.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

hellokitty

Bronze

Post by hellokitty » Fri May 14, 2010 2:11 am

quasi-stellar wrote:
anjmissy wrote: it says it will be released on the 17th and that it contains 80 games..does anyone know if these games are different than the ones in the bible or do they use some of the same ones?

Thanks
In LG bible they used some of the games from this range of tests, but not too many, so I would expect lots of new stuff in this book.
link?

anjmissy

Bronze

Post by anjmissy » Fri May 14, 2010 2:31 am

yeah cambridge lsat messaged me and said that this book will overlap with 9 games that have already been used in the bible..but the still means 71 unseen games (unless u have already practiced with preptests 1-20)

i will begin studying within the next few weeks for the june 2011 test ..and as far as logic games go my study plan is the powerscore bible, then the workbook, then this new book..i believe with all 3 i should master the games

BigA

Bronze

Post by BigA » Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 am

seems like a book I would have liked a few months ago. I think I've got diagramming down by now

hellojd

Bronze

Post by hellojd » Fri May 14, 2010 1:04 pm

you should already have a lot of these games though, if you've been practicing with the 10 Actual book...

I guess it depends on how bad you want the games in PT 1-6...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

quasi-stellar

New

Post by quasi-stellar » Fri May 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Last edited by quasi-stellar on Sun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ls2010

New

Post by ls2010 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:46 pm

anjmissy wrote:so i was on the powerscore website and noticed this new book --LinkRemoved--

it says it will be released on the 17th and that it contains 80 games..does anyone know if these games are different than the ones in the bible or do they use some of the same ones?

Also, for people who already have the lg bible, could you tell me how many games are in the book.

Thanks
I think this is the same as the Traciela series that I've seen on Amazon. These group games, LC and RC by type. I won't be taking the LSAT for a year so I'm going to start with these and work my way to the present.

sumus romani

Silver

Post by sumus romani » Sat May 15, 2010 6:53 pm

This could be a great resource, but in some cases, it will also ruin people's test prep scores because they will have done the games before taking the test prep. This is a powerful test prep resource. Use it wisely :) .

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”