TestWell NYC

vandy2012

TestWell NYC

Postby vandy2012 » Tue May 11, 2010 12:05 am

Does anybody have any experience working with the test prep company known as TestWell NYC?

lawschoolladynyc

Re: TestWell NYC

Postby lawschoolladynyc » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 am

Yeah, TestWell New York (now Stratus Prep) is great...I am an Ivy grad and was a student in one of their fall law school classes last year and went up 20 points to 175 on the February exam...I really loved the fact that they cap their classes at 15 so the teacher had time to answer all of our questions and knew each of our strengths and weaknesses. I was also able to take unlimited proctored and explained PracTests there. There were a lot of Harvard grads there (maybe too many for this Yalie, just kidding) as well as people from all walks of life.

Just be sure to register early because their classes sometimes sell out, especially the one's taught by Shawn the director who is a Harvard Law grad and law admissions guru.

Also, Vandy, there are other posts on this but they are now called Stratus Prep...same people, same curriculum...just a new name (not sure if this means they will be expanding) and cooler website (the old one was a little clunky and old school)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”