Logic Games Help! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
schand

New

Logic Games Help!

Post by schand » Mon May 10, 2010 10:47 am

Does anyone have suggestions for logic games study guides? I've gone through almost all the lsat logic games twice, but still have problems. I'm afraid that when I quickly go through a game it's because I already know the deductions and at this point I think I know all the games. Is there any other study guide that has logic games comparable to the preptests so that I could practice with. I'm getting nervous about them for test day! Thanks!

nonpareilpearl

New

Re: Logic Games Help!

Post by nonpareilpearl » Tue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Honestly, I was accidentally leaving out a lot of stuff trying to diagram the games when I'd rush through the LG section. Then I bought the LGB. World of difference. Even if you don't follow all of their advice, it's a good reference (I think) :)

jamesieee

New

Re: Logic Games Help!

Post by jamesieee » Tue May 11, 2010 2:25 pm

If there are logic games that you haven't done yet, SAVE THEM. Study the PowerScore Logic Games Bible first, THOROUGHLY - it will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself. Then go practice the methods on the games you have already done until they become second nature. Do not give into the temptation of reverting back to your old methods. Save the games you have not done for real, timed PT's.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”